Old 10-02-2018, 10:12 PM

loonlover817 is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: First ever intentional pop
that's ive been afraid to do that with fear my parents will see me. lol do u ever want to just like go to a grocery store and get those mylar balloons and just like ride them lol i'm soo weird. I wish I could see more balloons in my life.
Old 11-02-2018, 12:55 AM

Dude1234 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: First ever intentional pop
My first intentional pop was a small half deflated balloon behind some coats I really wanted to pop it for some reason so a grabbed a pencil and popped it. It actually turned me into a popper
Old 11-02-2018, 01:00 AM

Wink Re: First ever intentional pop
that's cool for me it was in 8th grade at a choir camp we played a balloon popping game. i was turned on after than Ok so whats yalls fav balloon birthday party games?
Old 11-02-2018, 03:01 AM

hey dude1234 u still there?
Old 25-02-2018, 02:49 PM

balloonbuster is on a distinguished road
I always like balloon pop, I could enjoy, when other boys blown to pop a balloon, or popped them whit pin, but I don't used to do.
My first intentional pop is the history of my first ejaculation, and start of the balloon fetish. I was 12, and I got a yellow balloon in the school. (In that time was more expensive balloons, not a very cheap item). I decided to pop it. At home alone I started to inflate it, and I discovered a new, unknown, tension feeling in my cock. The balloon and my dick was getting bigger and bigger. Some times I stopped blowing, I pushed the big balloon to my dick. It was very good and exciting. Once, during inflate suddenly popped the balloon. It was a great explosion... and I felt an other unknown feeling in my dick. I ran to the toilet and my dick spurted out a white, thick liquid. I didn't know, what was it, but it was very good and exciting feeling. ...so it was my first ejaculation.
Next day I bought ten balloon, I decided to pop all of them. I stripped in front of the mirror. My cock was very horny, and I found it big and nice. I inflated the balloons to big and hard and I decided to explode them different way: with a pin, to blow to pop, to stomp it... I pressed a big ballon to my very horny dick. I was beating my cock with the ballon until popping. I wanted to create the good feeling of previous day. I overlaid to balloon, I was humping on it...and came the thrill and previous day known ejaculation. Extatic feeling. More and more often I started to play with balloons (as sex toys) in the end jerk off, ejaculation. The ballon explosion and the ejaculation of sperm was the same experience.

Last edited by balloonbuster; 25-02-2018 at 09:55 PM.
Old 25-02-2018, 07:21 PM

Wink Re: First ever intentional pop
Yes my first sexual experience was when my parents let me buy unique 12 inches from heb and i came home and blew to pop a couple and then i sit to pop one and jacked off, it felt so horny and good. Ive never experienced popping balloons with a girl but i want to
Old 25-02-2018, 09:42 PM

blowhyoooge is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Seasider View Post
I just squeezed it between my hands and it popped not too loudly.
congratulations!
Old 25-02-2018, 09:44 PM

blowhyoooge is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BalloonblowerNYC View Post
My dream would be a looner in NYC forcing me to do it as I like to have a more submissive role as well ;-)
if i wasn't so freaky about my privacy i would totally fly to NYC to do this.

blow it! pop it! ! do it! blow harder! blow bigger! BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

and if you can't go through with it, i'll grab the fucking balloon and blow it to bits myself!!!

do i pass my audition?
Old 26-02-2018, 12:50 AM

Bubble Boy :-P is on a distinguished road

Old 26-02-2018, 06:02 PM

Vaderpat is on a distinguished road
They say that your fetish derives from when you where really early in life... so my first memory about the intentional pop would be around the age of 4. We had a birthday party and my dad asked me to sit pop the leftover balloons. I know for sure that he didnt have a balloon fetish but it was at that time i sat to pop 5 to 6 12 inch balloons.

Nowadays I do not intentionally pop balloons anymore... i love to use them too much