Old 30-04-2018, 02:03 PM

scuba is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Floating on a GL 1200
The way i feel if the amount of air is ok is simply that i inflate the balloon to about half its full size and then step over it in low water. I then gently sit down and feel if there is air inside the balloon under my butt. If there is too much i won't be able to keep my balance on the balloon, but about an inch is ok.
When i feel that i got the balance i padle out on the lake
Old 23-05-2018, 05:23 PM

After work i drove out to the lake today. I blew up a used balloon., but it only blew up in the neck end so i got a new one.
Wearing only a pair of latex breifs, my wetsuit boots and my Darkfin gloves, i stepped over the balloon and oh boy i had forgotten how good it felt without wearing a suit.
The sun was shining and it made sitting on the balloon feel even better.
I padled to the middle of the lake and it got a litle more clouded.
I sat on the balloon and enjoyed the for an hour and then desided to padle back, but the balloon and wind had other plans. I just surrendered to the balloon and it took me out to the middle of the lake.
The wind eventualy calmed down and I was able to padle back to the shore..
Getting there i took of my breifs and stepped over the balloon nacked. Oh boy it felt good.
I padled a bit out on the lake feeling really exited, but I also felt very exposed. It was really nice.
I padled back and took on my breifs again, but it was getting late and I only took a short trip before caling it the day.
All of you looners try it.
Old 25-05-2018, 11:25 PM

FLOATING NACKED
Tonight i finaly did it.
I got home at about 10 pm and the urge to go floating on the balloon was really big.
Sinse it was getting dark and it still was nice and warm i desided to go all the way and float nacked only wearing my wetsuit boots and my Darkfin gloves.
It took a little while to inflate the balloon to the right size in the dark, but eventualy i was satisfied.
Padleling out i could really feel the balloon between my legs. A nice rubbery feeling that got me a bit exited
I padled out to the middle of the lake and enjoyed it for about half an hour in the moon light.
I padled back to shore and inflated the balloon even more. Stepping over it again there now was 10 cm air under my butt and I really had to concentrade to keep my balance.
But since i still was nacked i could feel every mowe the balloon made and it made it eacyer to keep my balance
I started padleling out to the middle of the lake having to concentrade really hard to keep my balance, but I eventualy found a nice rytme padleling.
Then it struck me. It felt like i was flying. The more air in the balloon made me and the balloon lighter on the totalt calm lake so it felt like i was floating in the air.
Looking at the shore i could see that i was able to padle quite fast.
The balloon was beginning to get dryer between my legs and it made sitting on it feeling even nicer. It gave me a nice warm rubbery feeling in my croch that really exited me down there.
After about an hour i got a bit exausted in my stomach. It's a really good exersice to keep the balance on the balloon when there is this much air in it.
So i desided to call it the night. But wow going out nacked on the balloon really feels so much better.
Old 26-05-2018, 03:19 PM

PraxThePraxel is on a distinguished road
Wish I could try this...I'd probably blow a load or two out on the lake riding it naked.
>/////>
Of course, I would wanna blow a 1200 up really big, as I love them firm. <3
Old 26-05-2018, 03:39 PM

Well yes. But not to big or you won't be able to keep the balance
Old 27-05-2018, 02:40 AM

Bubble Boy :-P is on a distinguished road
I wanna do it naked on a SUPER over inflated GL-1200,lol
Old 04-06-2018, 10:30 PM

Writing this I'm stil all worked up and exited after just coming home from a trip on a GL1200 balloon.
I went to the lake at sunset at 10pm, took of all my close exept my wetsuit boots and my Darkfin gloves.
After a few trials i got just the right amount of air in the balloon and I padled out to the middle of the lake ejoying the rubbery feeling of the balloon between my legs.
The wind picked up a bit, blowing me further out on the lake. Padleling back was not posible so i just had to surrender to the balloon and let it take me where it wants to.
I was now sitting nacked on the balloon in the middle of the lake when i sudently heard woices from the other side of the lake. I could not hear where they came from and I could not do anything about it since i was in the mercy of the balloon. It was quite exiting.
I came to the conclution that they where camping up in the forrest and I floated on.
As the balloon dried between my legs it felt better and better to sit on and the waves made it massage my whole croch a bit so it felt really good down there.
After one and a half hour the balloon took me closer to the other end of the lake.
Sudently i heard woices from the forrest again this time from another direction. Oh my god was i going to get caught. It really exited me. But once again it was just the sound of the campers that i heard.
I was getting a little cold so i padled ashore and called it the night.
Drivning home i still felt euforic and I thought that i had to share my experience with you
Old 08-06-2018, 08:09 PM

Bubble Boy :-P is on a distinguished road
Soooooo jealous, jealous, jealous!
Old 16-06-2018, 10:58 AM

Today the weather is a little colder so i started putting on my latex pants, my latex spy cycling suit a pair of latex socks and my wetsuit boots. I drove to the lake wearing only that..
When i arrived to the lake i inflated a used balloon stepped over it and off i went.
I started padleling towards the nearest end of the lake, a bit against the wind but still possible.
When i almost reached the end i starded padleling out towards the middle of the lake. Then i just surrendered to the balloon and letted it take me further and further out on the lake.
I was now at least 200 meters from the shore.
The sun shined trough a hazy sky just enough to warm me up under my latex suit without overheating me.
For the next two hours i was gently blown across the lake while i just enjoyed the feeling of my latex suit and being carried by the balloon. It was pure enjoyment. (wearing a tight latex suit on the balloon feels like floating nacked, there is just a little more latex)
When i had almost reached the other end of the lake the balloon suddently popped under me. I was able to collect the peaces and swim to the shore.
I walked back to my starting point not feeling like caling the day.
So i inflated a new balloon and took a trip more.
Not as long as the first one becauce it started raining.
I drove home still wearing my latex suit and I am still wearing it as I am writing this. Men
Old 03-07-2018, 12:33 AM

Naked night tour
Since i got the day off tomorrow i drove out to the lake brining a used Cattex GL1200 and some new rifco GL1200's
Arriving at the lake i took of all my clothe exept my wetsuit boots and my Darkfin gloves.
I started blowing up the used balloon and floated on that for an hour, but it became bigger and bigger at the neck end so it was not as comfortable to sit on.
Every time i tried to padle ashore i got blown out on the lake again. The balloon did not want to end the trip, but eventualy i was able to padle ashore. I wanted to try floating on one of the rifco balloons instead.
With the last battery on the pump i got the balloon inflated just right..
I stepped nacked over it and found the balance and padled out on the lake.
It felt much nicer to sit on. Firm but soft and really rubber like. It also felt a lot lighter to padle on.
I padled out to the middle of the lake and the breece cought the balloon and it took me further and further out on the lake.
I totally surrendered to the balloon and just enjoyed floating on it and the feeling it gave me in my croch
Sitting on the balloon i saw a shooting star (and you know when you see one you can make a whish so i did)
I closed my eyes and whished that the balloon would float up in the air with me and suddently it felt like it did.
A gust of wind made the balloon move and with my eyes closed it felt like i was floating in the air.
I just letted the breece push me and the balloon.
Eventualy the wind died totaly making the lake calm so i desided to padle the last bit.
Even now the balloon still had a nice rubbery smell that almost drove me crazy.
1:30 am i reached the other side of the lake. I did not feel like getting off the balloon, but I really had to pee.
I went out a bit on the balloon again, but the peeing had made me cold a i was beggining to get exausted in my croch so i called it the night.

Last edited by scuba; 03-07-2018 at 05:45 AM.