Old 18-05-2018, 12:12 AM

Bubble Boy :-P is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hot weather and looning
Ha,ha! I do the same thing, bounci!
I'll leave either multiple balloons blown up on my bed & floor or I'll just have one big balloon sitting around for days or sometimes weeks at a time,lol
Each time i enter my room i get this cheesy grin when i see everything covered in balloons
I love walking in & just kicking them around & seeing them fly all over the place
Old 18-05-2018, 12:16 AM

Bubble Boy :-P is on a distinguished road
Oh!
& of course that wonderful, balloony smell!
Old 18-05-2018, 06:17 AM

OverTheTop is on a distinguished road
I like how the balloons react to the heat - it might just be the placebo effect, but they seem softer and stretchier, which makes riding them even more fun. The smell is also an instant turn on. I especially like the way Cattex and Rifco ones smell - almost sweet, but still with that strong, distinct scent of latex.

On the other hand, I don't really like the sweatiness of playing with balloons when it's hot. A few times I've tried having fun with balloons in a hot shower to fix this, but then you can't really fit larger ones, and the water can damage them.
Old 01-06-2018, 02:01 PM

4321 is on a distinguished road
The smell of a balloon that's been lying in the sun is great
Old 02-06-2018, 10:17 AM

SusieDK is on a distinguished road
Hi,

In some way it does, because when the weather is nice, sunny and warm, there is so much else I want to do, and then there isn’t so much time left for balloons. Apart from this the weather doesn’t affect my balloon play. I think it is more so, that lousy weather restricts whatever else I like doing, thereby pushing balloons higher up on the list and increasing balloon play. I almost never pause balloon play completely though - regardles of weather (and most other things btw). It is kind of like I need some minimum balloon activity
Of course there can be situations that forces me to abandon balloons for some time like being on a school trip or staying in friends places overnight. However I don’t need balloons that much - it is no problem with a week or two being ‘balloon-free’. I can always make up for it later *giggles*

Sincerely
Susie