Old 24-02-2018, 04:51 PM

Loonerversity is on a distinguished road
Default Whaddup
Just a general introduction as I’ve been short of spamming the boards since joining. On uklooners I was voyeur now Loonerversity here and on ebay, as I love that as a tag.

I knew i was interested in balloons since god knows when but my first galvanising experience is at about 16 when one day my local town high street just immediately flooded with 02 balloons because the staff couldnt be bothered with them - and i mean like 50 from a gigantic floor to window display, and some slightly older hotter girls and guys just all flurtatiously stomp popping them and laughing. I had a stone in my throat and warmth over me.

I’m a looner since about 16 when I started geting into it. Popped a small pack of regular shop bought balloons to get me over the phobia, next day went into my town and bought 10 qualatex 16” metallic purple balloons, and blew one of them up to the max absolutely stared at it in awe and ran out into the garden lifted my foot up high and stompted it vwith an earth shattering boom.

From then, moved out and up north, lived on my own and discovered kaboomballoons and just got well and truly into it, i remember doing stuff like trying out rifco 17’s and bunching them together and stomping them all for the first time, pump popping a 36” metallic balloon which covered the house in shreds, stomping a pack of 15” blue heart balloons galore and generally in my first place i had my sofa pulled far out and a permenant pit of giant balloons behind it.

From there, moved out again, and just continued to build up to an insane 10k + collection of basically every balloon under the sun, experience my frist balloon drop, wrote some looner stories, discovered I was 50/50 bisexual, and just got probably over obsessed with stashing collecting and filling my room full of balloons and bursting them in as many ways as I could. Feet/sneaker stomping being my fave. Have stolen literally hundreds of shop and resturant balloons, done plenty of public popping now too, and finally landed a girl who is as crazy as me who describes my love for balloons as cute, and has just totally let me have my time to do this. Next is to make and print my own balloons and experience as much popping and new balloon types as possible, and also keep my collection size down but in check

Last edited by Loonerversity; 24-02-2018 at 04:58 PM.
Old 25-02-2018, 03:27 AM
Master Over Inflator

onemoreblow is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Whaddup
Sneaker stomping is my favorite too when it comes to popping Cool. Do you have any pics of your collection?
Old 25-02-2018, 09:42 AM

Used to do regular audits of it to see how many/what I had but will try get a pic again this week to share. Itís been a while!
Old 25-02-2018, 02:31 PM

loonlover817 is on a distinguished road
dang loonerversity did ur parents accept your fetish?
Old 25-02-2018, 03:27 PM

They dont know about it. Its been a lot of sneaking around.
Old 25-02-2018, 07:22 PM

loonlover817 is on a distinguished road
Same here but my parents found out somehow and now my mom and dad like will rarely get balloon so I have to sneak around. Do you ever get aroused by seeing balloons in commercials?
Old 25-02-2018, 07:32 PM

perchedontheloon is on a distinguished road
Wrote some looner stories? You should share them with us!
Old 26-02-2018, 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by perchedontheloon View Post
Iíve copied if over now check out the looner stories section!
Old 27-02-2018, 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by perchedontheloon View Post
Shared one of them in the stories section! Ive got a few more that Iíll post over the next week but the one i posted is my fave.