Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nick.giles1
    • Jun 2013

Just a little about myself

I don't even know where to begin. I've had a balloon fetish since I was 10 years old. For the longest time, I was ashamed by it. I hid my balloons under my mattress. Most teenagers hid their playboys there. At one point, my dad had to move my bed to cut a hole in the wall for some electrical work. He found my balloons, and then asked my about them. Do you have any idea how embarrassing that would be to a 13 year old kid with a balloon fetish? I can't even remember what my justification was... But that was a long time ago. Almost 20 years. I'm quite open with it now... to an extent. I live in a three bedroom townhouse. If I don't have both rooms used by roommates, then one of the room is usually filled with balloons. I've paid women from Craigslist to fill the room for me. They usually ask why, and I try to explain. Sometimes it's not so easy to explain. Anyways... I think I've done almost everything you can possibly do with balloons for my fetish. I've had sex in a balloon filled room, I've gotten inside a giant balloon. I've stuffed clothing. I've blown up a balloon inside of a women. I've used three foot wide balloons almost like a bean bag chair. I've used a GL1200 as a sex aid, the woman laying on top and sex doggy style. That was a little difficult as the balloon wanted to roll since all her weight was on it.
    I am a non popper. Well, I prefer not to pop them. If I had to, it doesn't really bother me, but I feel like all the fun is had when they're blown up.
    Again, I don't know what expected of me in an introduction. I would much rather be asked questions. I always seem to leave out some detail. If there's anything any of you would like to know, please don't hesitate to ask.
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: Just a little about myself

Hiya Nick, welcome to the community.

Thanks for your introduction. It made me think, reading through it about my own beginnings with both balloons and inflatables. Innocent enough back in my early childhood but I too soon became attracted to them at an early age.

I think my interests began when I was about four or five. My parents took me to swim classes on a sunday morning. I had a pair of orange and white arm bands or floaties and this six colour swimring. I can still vividly remember it squeaking when they pulled it up me and loved the bright glossy colours and the smell.
    From then on things gradually (well, by my early teens at least) progressed into a full on fetish.
    When I was about thirteen a friend of mine after school stuffed a beach ball underneath her blouse and inflated it for me. I quickly became arroused by the sight and sounds of rushing air with each and every breath she blew, the soft creaking gave way to loud forced squeaks as the ball filled out taught and the rest is history.
    I can also relate to being found out too. I was about fifteen, I think, when I though I'd got a few hours alone. One of my parents came home early though and I was walked in on, caught out mid act. I was soo embarrased, and could never bring myself round to explain to them as to why? but from what my father saw I was doing would have been more than obvious.
    Was so glad when I left school, got a job which gave me the money to buy what I really wanted, then finally moved with my job and out into my own place as I could enjoy my fetish without having to being careful, having to stash stuff away afterwards, or try not to make loads of noise ect.
    It's certainly been an interesting journey of self discovery and experimentation for me.
    A lot of what you've done I've also had the pleasure of doing myself both with balloons and inflatables including glamour photography incorporating large loons and inflates over the past few years too.
    It's certainly been an interesting ride lol!

Comment

• Livi_Long
      Lustful Looner
      • Aug 2013

Re: Just a little about myself

Hey, Nick! I enjoyed reading your intro. It is packed full of insight about you, so you did a great job of telling us about yourself. And thank you for sharing such intimate details about how you came about becoming comfortable about your (shared) looner love. I'm really starting to enjoy the perspectives of the community. It's members like you that make this forum even more enjoyable for me. Thanks again, sweets! ;3~
      My home away from home is http://www.eros-odyssey.com

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍