Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ninecy
    • Oct 2016

Coming out of the Closet?

Hey, did anyone of you come out to somebody about their fetish? I mean, not to your partner who you share your special features with... Somebody else like your parents, your friends, or strangers face to face? Or maybe a therapist or doctor?

When did you do it? Why did you do it? How did you do it? And do you regret having done it?
    Still dreaming of my first balloon...
  • Jkloon
    • Aug 2013

Re: Coming out of the Closet?

I've told a few friends because I trust them and wanted somebody to talk to. I have no regrets. She's been great about it

Comment

• Regular Guy
      • Aug 2015

Some years ago I told a friend about my balloon fetish.
      He was a bit surprised and confused about that fetish, of course he didn't know anything about it or even its existence.
      But he understood me very well because he also has a fetish (fur coats, coats and jackets in general).
      He also was a bit curious about my fetish, so I gave him a balloon the next time we met, told him to blow it up tight and explained him what I like about balloons.

Didn't regret that by now but in retrospect I shouldn't have told him about it.
      In some ways he became quite a moron, it got better the last years but I am not sad about not having to deal with him anymore...

Comment

• ninecy
        • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Jkloon
        I've told a few friends because I trust them and wanted somebody to talk to. I have no regrets. She's been great about it
        Lucky you! Not everybody in this world is that open!

I find it interesting that you needed sb to talk to? How long haven't you spoken about you fetish before finally admitting it?

Before finding this forum I really didn't have a desire to tell somebody. But now I see how friendly and kind you all are here! I'm so glad i've found my way here!
        Still dreaming of my first balloon...

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍