Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • marja
    • Mar 2024

Balloons in a relation

For those of you who have a relation (or (girl)friend with benefits), do you use balloons during foreplay or sex? And what do you do with them?
  • blnppr
    • Jan 2016

Re: Balloons in a relation

I've used them for both. As foreplay, or to tell me she wants to fool around, she'll walk in with balloons and then sit on them and grind/bounce. I will typically do the same and we'll pop a few that way.

During sex, it's awesome to have a balloon under the person on bottom and both of us try to pop it with thrusts.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

I am not currently in a relationship as I am still recovering from my last but that's another story....anyways in past relationships my favorite position was the balloon sandwich usually with a Q36" heart. Basically having the balloon in between us, bouncing on each other, rolling on the floor, ect...eventually leading up to her sit popping the balloon on my naked lap or sometimes she would bite a hole in the neck & the sound of that hiss would drive me nuts!!! sigh....

Comment

• Balloon&girls
        • Oct 2013

As I am a adorer to balloon girls, my sweetheart usually inflate the balloon to the point of burst by mouth as I begged her to stop during the whole process. If the balloon popped with a loud bang I would soon having a wild sex with her. During that time I would keep asking her how she feel about doing a btp, and she would keep answering every question in details.

Comment

• kamillooner
          • Aug 2016

I remember when I was 16 years old
          my girlfriend he liked to play with balloons and fool around with me. She always wanted me to I blew balloons. I do not know why she did not want to blow balloons with me. and when she was at home, to do for me sexy pictures of balloons. She could blow the balloon beautiful, even with the neck. later we dared to enter the balloons, to our love frolics, because then she was not ready to have sex, so for example, I caressed her boobs like a balloon. She and when I blew the balloon did me good hand or mouth. This was my first steps related to sex and I did not expect that she will accept this kind of fun, but apparently, her also liked it. shame that now the women can not find.

Comment

• palloncino90
            • Jan 2018

I generally look at my wife that inflate the balloons, sit on them, squeezing with her legs and teasing me with. We always do it as foreplay.
            I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Vaderpat
              • Aug 2017

My wife is really afraid of the balloons popping. Since I am a non popper this is not a big deal for me. She trusts me when it comes to using the balloons.

Since maybe 2 months (8 year relationship, i told her in the early stages maybe 6 months in) she was finally ready to give the fetish a try. So I grabbed a 36 inch black round balloon blew it up to maybe something about 12 inch size and started using it in between our private parts. We had a super fun time and I was even able to have her come ftom just the grinding of the balloon.

Nowadays we are trying all kinds of positions using a GL700. She is not ready yet to lay on her back on the balloon. But time will fix that. It is really fun to explore the fetish like this!

Another day another time I stuck a Swan vibrator with the back into the nozzle of a cattex 36 long neck. I then penetrated my wife with the vibrator while riding on the balloon. Because the neck popped out beautifully I was actually able to make a sort of thrusting effect. It was great! Good times!

Edit: typos. Posting from a phone
              Last edited by Vaderpat; 26-02-2018, 18:40.

Comment

• Retro77
                • Feb 2018

My girlfriend uses the sporadically, to keep it interesting, she usually uses them at the end of making love to finish. While riding me blowing it up fast and stops when I finally finish, and always works as I fear the pop.Its pretty amazing and I very lucky that she indulges me with my fetish.

Comment

• kahuna09
                  • Jul 2013

i have always wanted to be with my girlfriend and have her on her back and me licking and playing with her kitty while she blows up a nice big tufftex 24 and as i lick and play she blows. when she stops blowing so i stop licking and see what pops first her or the balloon. i have always wanted to do that but never had the courage to try it with my girlfriends.

Comment

• Andy1987R
                    • Jan 2018

Years ago with an old girlfriend we use to put balloons under the duvet an have sex on them fun when one burst. We would take turns sit popping an a few times she'd do a blow to pop while I went down on her. She'd come around I already inflated loads of balloons use to love it especially when she was wearing sheer tights an short skirt so sexy watching her do sit pops for me. Think she enjoyed it keeping me happy

Comment

• marja

Originally posted by kahuna09
                      i have always wanted to be with my girlfriend and have her on her back and me licking and playing with her kitty while she blows up a nice big tufftex 24 and as i lick and play she blows. when she stops blowing so i stop licking and see what pops first her or the balloon. i have always wanted to do that but never had the courage to try it with my girlfriends.
                      I can imagine that you like this idea. But this kind of play doesn't work for us. If the girl really enjoys what you are doing, she might forget to inflate the balloon. When you stop licking at that moment... Couldn't be worse for me.
                      It would be better to ask her to inflate a balloon (or blow a balloon yourself) while she stimulates you at the same time. There will be enough opportunities to give her her pleasure (without balloons).

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎