Can’t seem to get enough

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonLover1999

Can’t seem to get enough

I don’t know if this is coz I’m a virgin or my sex drive is like crazy big but after I’ve had my fun I instantly want to go again. Some times I have my fun 10 times in an hour!

I used to make a pack of 10 balloons last 3 weeks but lately they don’t last a week! It’s gotten so bad I had to resort to getting the light up LED balloons that come in packs of five and cost more yet last way longer.

Maybe I need to stay clear for a while idk...just every 5 mins I wanna strip off and fuck the air out of a balloon...maybe I’m not getting my kink in a satisfying way. I still live with my parents using supermarket balloons so maybe something is crying out to do more?

Is this normal or is there something wrong with me?
  • HeliumLover
    • Jul 2018

Re: Can’t seem to get enough

Believe me, when I first learned how to climax, I often went seven or times in one day. It's pretty normal in my opinion. I'd recommend finding some bigger balloons if you feel like you're doing the same things over and over? I think Dollar General and Party City have some 24 inch balloons.

Comment

• LoonLover1999

That’s gonna be hard. I’m a 19 year old university student who devotes every penny to accommodation and food. I got like five quid to spare and that goes on my balloons. Plus I’m in the UK and I’ve never known a balloon better than balloons from the shops. Plus I do my looning at home. Regular store balloons I can get away with but big ones would create too big a noise and scare my dogs plus my mum would shit her pants and balloons would be banned from the house. Maybe what I’m missing is a second person to enjoy balloons with in an intimate way. Only problem is I know nobody who’s into my sort of fetish.

God damn what I’d give for a girl from one of Wild Hearts stories.
      Last edited by Guest; 01-09-2018, 23:57.

Comment

• Helium Lover
        • Aug 2017

Using hi float in the balloons will make the pop a lot quieter.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎