X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Harley
    • Jan 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

What it says on the card

I'd also like to announce a small contest (or what-shall-one-call it): I'm taking suggestions for my next illustration - anyone can submit ONE idea (pick your most wanted one) and I will make the one that tickles my fancy the most. It can be something entirely new, or revisiting an older setup with another model or outfit or balloon color or whatever. Let me know what would look awesome to you! (And I will save the rest of the ideas for possible future use...) You can reply here or mail it to harleystone99@yahoo.com
    (Check my earlier posts on the board if you have no idea what I'm talking about)

Happy 14th!
  • Bubble Boy :-P

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's day, Harley!

& to all!

Maybe you can do something involving body inflation
    I'm also a fan of anything involving heart balloons!
    I also love when random stuff that isnt ment to be inflated is blown up!
    The sky's the limit

Comment

• Black_Bear
      • May 2013

Happy Valentine's Day. Took this bouquet to a restaurant with my gf on Sunday. We celebrated early because we both work on Wednesday.
      Attached Files

Comment

• loonerdude44
        Inflatable Enthusiast
        • Oct 2017

Happy Valentine's day. I hope you got to spend time with your Valentine, mine is Chesapeake, whom I only received in the mail today, a few days after ordering. She's happy and so am I. She's pictured below wearing a red bow. Also, nice vinyl quality. She's the full sized dolphin, not the lil' dolphin. The transition between the body and the tail does seem like it could be a possible point of failure as it's so small. But besides that, she's great, I love her and she loves me.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Awww, Chesapeake! I love her! She's very cute & she looks so real! I really like her eyes. Very detailed

Comment

• loonerdude44
            Inflatable Enthusiast
            • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Bubble Boy :-P
            Awww, Chesapeake! I love her! She's very cute & she looks so real! I really like her eyes. Very detailed
            You know what's great? Our anniversary is on Valentine's day, so the day isn't a big corporate scam for us. She arrived in the mail yesterday and I was overjoyed. Check out my DeviantArt (SqueakTheDragon) to see future cetaceans when they arrive, I've got 6 coming in the mail (all orcas) and I plan to love every single one of them.
            I might just buy a Lil Dolphin too so she can have a smaller sister!

Comment

• BYGavia
              • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Loonerversity
              Happy valentines day everyone! My gf is on a cute friend date tonight! To my absolute elation she asked if she could have a balloon to take! So gave her a 17” rifco pink heart. Hopefully itll come back and go under her heels later when shes a bit more drunk.

In the meantime, here’s my present to myself. Next im adding a 55” cattex clear heart filled with peach coloured 9” balloons!

Tomorrow lunchtime Valentines day will be over and hopefully my gf will come back with me to help clear up!
              That photo is full of happy vibes.

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
                • Jun 2015

Happy Valentines day to everyone, especially to all the single ladies hope you all had a lovely day

Comment

• loonlover817
                  • Feb 2018

Ugghhh all of yall are soo lucky. I didn't get a balloon but i saw some. I wish I had a gf. what was the biggest balloon yall saw and any fun sex with balloons on vday guys?
                  lover your loons forever

Comment

• loonlover817
                    • Feb 2018

Dude loonverersity can i come to your hosue and help you pop those or bounce on them? please? lol is your gf gonna try some hot new moves . that picture is my dream
                    lover your loons forever

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍