Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Winter’s return

Next story is up! This is the last one of Jenny’s mini storyline. In the next one they’ll all meet up, then it’ll most likely go back to the regular storyline. Enjoy.

Jenny had gone through all the possible scenarios that could happen while waiting for Winter to arrive. She had rehearsed what to say and got it all planned out. But as soon as Winter had knocked on...
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com
  • BlowAndInhale
    Breath King
    • Oct 2018

Re: Winter’s return

I don’t know if it has a proper name, but you know how sometimes when you inhale a breath, you do it so strongly that the sound of your vocal cords mixes in with the inhale? That’s how I like to picture breaths when I read looner fiction. Good story.

Comment

• wildheart
      • Apr 2015

Re: Winter’s return

Just had a great idea for the next story. It’s definitely not something I’ve done before. It begins with one of the characters finding a note. The note leads to another clue. It turns out to be an elaborate treasure hunt but involving balloons. All the characters will be involved at some point in the story. Should be a little bit different, pretty sure nothing like that has been done before.
      How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
      My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍