X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loon_Lover_626
    • Apr 2017

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hey everyone!
    I'm from NJ and I've been a looner for about 7 years. I don't really know if I'm a popper or non popper yet. I like the idea of popping and have popped but it can be difficult at times. I can't experiment too much because I live with the parents. I mostly use 12" balloons. Can't wait to talk to everyone more!

Comment

• AnotherLooner
      • May 2017

Hiya,

I'll keep this nice and short, since I'd prefer to introduce in a new thread, but I am Rick and just AnotherLooner. I have had a YouTube channel for about a year now (Enjoy it over here, it is popping) and have garnered a few hundred subscribers since launch.

Cheers,
      Rick
      Cheers,
      Rick

Comment

• kosmos
        • May 2017

Hello everyone, long time lurker here, and in UKL as well i decided to make an account here.

I am pretty phobic( i will explain in another thread in more detail) but can blow up balloons if no one is around me , or a close friend.

Im from the really southern part of the US, and i do love several balloons (blue,pink is my favorite color, plus frozen balloons)

qualatex 24" ( i had to hoard as many as i could before prices reached so high $35 for 5!)

CTI Punchballs (the famous one's no one can find,and there's a there's a small story behind me trying to find some ,i managed to hoard as many as i could in stock but i only have a couple left)

the most special one i discovered is qualatex 12' neon colors. I managed to have someone (who makes balloon videos rarely, but just for fun only) to get it to insane size,before it exploded to shreds, unfortunately i'm too scared to do that.

(my local party store turned into greedy people and got rid of all the good balloons they had and switched all to amscan and expensive 80 dollars for an electric balloon pump)

I really like this group cause the stories,experiences,and people are really worth it,i hope to talk to people here, thanks vicci you are awesome for making this group. (your husband is very lucky to have someone like you who likes balloons,that is rare now a days.)

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
          • May 2017

Hi all, I'm a non-popper in my late 40s from Australia, I used to love Q24s (onyx black and orange) before qualatex discontinued them.

However today I love PVC inflatables, particularly the softer type with the phthalate based PVCs. I have a ton of 36 inch beach balls, life size batmans and spidermans, some bop bags, inflatable hammers, when i do verge ALMOST into popping territory, i love digging my feet/thongs into large swim rings (when brand new).

Though I love to inflate mine hard and firm, I like that thinish, softish PVC, where you almost feel the plastic melting when digging ones fingers and feet in.

I would eventually like to meet up with some other gay and straight looners - I'm an open minded guy.

I'm a fiction author copy creator by trade, and in my spare time listen to music, watch youtube, go swimming, photography, art painter, and also spend time studying astronomy.

Comment

• ukiwa_love
            • May 2017

Hi! I love inflatables, especially anime swimming rings. Nice to meet you all!

Comment

• BigBreathless
              • Jun 2017

Hey y´all! I just joined the forum after lurking for quite a while and thought why not.

I love the big balloons, the GL 1200 & 900 and big round ones 96". Anyone else here loves to be squished by inflating loons?

cheers!

Comment

• Shaxx
                • Jun 2017

Hi all

I'm shaxx 29 from the south west of England UK, just south of Bristol.
                Iv been a looner for as long as I can remember, I am totally phobic of pops so would class myself as a non popper but I find the pop or at least the potential of a pop the main turn on, I would love to be able to over come my fear someday.

I love most standard shaped balloons above 12" especially Q16s, TT17s and Belbal 14. Best colours in my opinion are purple black and clear but I am always happy with any semi transparent colour that is properly inflated or even better over inflated.

Been a long time lurker so thought it was about time to introduce myself and maybe join in the discussions I have enjoyed reading.

Comment

• TowableStretch
                  • Jun 2017

Hello everybody!

I'm a 21 year old guy from The Netherlands. I still live with my parents, but I'm planning to move out so everything gets much easier

I like inflatables for a long time. It started when I was kid and inflated my first boat by mouth... Now I like to firmly/over inflate my inflatables and I also love to heat stretch inflatables. Sofar I like the towables from Jobe and the Sevylor Fish hunter the best since they are huge and bouncy.

As I said I still live with my parents and I work almost every day, so I can't upload a lot of pictures.

Greetings!

Comment

• Riftwing
                    • Jun 2017

Hi there, I'm Riftwing and I'm from Buckinghamshire in the UK! Nice to have finally found this forum after being into inflatables and balloons since like forever... XD

Comment

• tomtate9704
                      • Jun 2017

Hey everyone,

I'm Tom
                      I'm a looner and a non-popper, though I enjoy watching popping in clips and such
                      I like Q24s and similarly sized loons and love helium
                      I live in the US, more specifically the midwest, somewhat near Indianapolis
                      I'm a straight male in my mid 20s
                      I look forward to talking to all of you on here

Comment

• IanLoon
                        • Jun 2017

Hello Vicci and everyone,

My name is Ian and I have been a looner since as far back I can recall. I started out as a sitter on smaller loons but now exclusively enjoy bouncing on mid to larger sizes (20-24"). My wife's preference when playing is bouncing on 16-18". BTP, step to pop, pins, etc, do nothing for me but I have nothing at all against those who enjoy them. Looner snobbery is never justified.

I wear earplugs not because of fear, but just because I'm just not really a popper so I don't appreciate the noise. I guess I'm just a bouncer (if that's an accepted label) or maybe a semi-popper in that I know hard bouncing will result in a pop sooner or later, but it's not the pop I'm after. I'm fairly lightweight so I have no taste for balloons that likely WON'T pop due to size (like a 36"). I want there to be at least a LITTLE bit of pop risk. Does any of that make sense?

I prefer the Tuf-Tex 24 over the Qualatex, but that's now academic as Q-tex discontinued the size. I am very curious to learn from others how the Belbal B250 compares with either of those two in terms of toughness during bouncing. The B250 looks interesting but they're not sold in the U.S. (that I've seen) and are fairly expensive to have shipped to the U.S. If I may ask, I would love to read opinions of other riders/bouncers who can compare it to the other 24s before I decide to invest. Better? Worse? About the same?

Anyway, thanks for having me!

Ian
                        U.S.A.

Comment

• balloons
                          Balloon fun
                          • Apr 2017

I had been sitting and humping balloons since I can remember. When I was 13 I deiced to hump a 16 inch nude and had my first orgasm. It was nothing short of amazing, so intense. I like to hump 20 inch balloons. I miss the 20'' yellow Tilly. they were the best.

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
                            • Jul 2017

Hi, I'm Bubblyzzz and I'm a female looner. (all: hi Bubblyzz)

I'm a lifetime looner who started as a child after a party when I straddled a balloon and got my first "tickle." I started "playing" with balloons after that to see if I could repeat the sensation and voila, I became a looner.

I'm into making balloons as big as possible (especially at parties - I'm a bit of a sadist, wanting to make others squirm a little), but I also like regular sized and helium balloons as decorations.

I like to straddle and ride and grind, and I also like popping balloons a lot.

Comment

• wildheart
                              • Apr 2015

Welcome to the forum! Is it just balloons you like or inflatables too? Not quite as fun for me but they're a lot firmer for riding.
                              How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
                              My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• drumrd
                                • Dec 2013

Hi blowtopop-looners,

I'm a 34 year old looner from the Netherlands. I have to admit i lurk here on the forum for already a while and, yes, its a nice forum. Before I have been active on the UKL-forum for those who can remember.

I would describe myself as a semi-popper, bust mostly i'm into sitting and blowing up the loons tight.

Drum

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍