• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vuur2
    • Dec 2017

Re: How did it start 4 U?

Ahhhw, you made a drawing just for me?
    That's sweet

But well, this is the way I mostly tie my garbage bags when I use one.
    But I must do something wrong, because the knot keeps on moving away from the bag when I start to lean on it, until it reaches the end of the twisted portion and WHOOSH, it's flat
    I tried it 10 minutes ago, but it was a big fail.

Thanks for making the drawing for me anyway

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Aww, shucks! Any time!

Comment

• loonerdude44
        Inflatable Enthusiast
        • Oct 2017

So what exactly happened with your aunt and a giant orca? I'm sure we'd all like to know.

Comment

That was actually from an old thread started by the vinylrider a while back...It was a wonderful detailed story about his experiences with inflatables through out his life. My favorite part was when aunt walks in on him & starts being kinda naughty I think the thread was called " How much has your fetish grown: can you love something too much" ....A fantastic read...I haven't seen him in while...come back! We miss you!

Comment

• loonerdude44
            Inflatable Enthusiast
            • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Bubble Boy :-P
            That was actually from an old thread started by the vinylrider a while back...It was a wonderful detailed story about his experiences with inflatables through out his life. My favorite part was when aunt walks in on him & starts being kinda naughty I think the thread was called " How much has your fetish grown: can you love something too much" ....A fantastic read...I haven't seen him in while...come back! We miss you!
            Ah, now I see. Honestly, it seems a little weird to be doing that kind of shit with a relative.

Comment

I can definitely see how one can be weirded out... I'm not sure if they were blood related or not...I just thought it was cute & silly how the whole thing went down when taken in context with all of his other experiences... I found it fascinating...i dunno why!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎