Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loon119
    • Jun 2018

Bodystocking

Anybody got any experience with nylon bodystockings either their partner wearing one during balloon play or videos?
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: Bodystocking

Not personally, but I was very intreaged by those Japanese McGuffin videos where the models inflated large balloons inside them to bursting!

Comment

• Fred
      Happy looner
      • Jul 2018

Craggy can you please link that video I have never seen one and that sounds awesome

Comment

• craggy2012
        • Jan 2012

There’s some up on www.javbook.org like the “Balloon Harrasment” series of videos if you like watch large balloons inflated underneath clothing to bursting point which you can watch for free. There were quite a few McGuffin balloon and inflatable fetish videos though. I purchased most of the inflatable themed videos when you could buy them for download via the Japanese FetishWorld website.

It’s worth googling for them though as there still out there but it sometimes involves much random clicking on highlighted links if you can’t read Japanese!

Comment

• Balloonymous
          • Sep 2017

Welp, I've been trying for at least 20 minutes, down to actually checking out the actual elements on that website, there's no video there other than a picture of a video player that redirects you to one of his numerous nsfw sites. So I have no idea how anyone could watch video for free on that website.

Comment

• Evelyn
            • Apr 2022

Originally posted by Loon119
            Anybody got any experience with nylon bodystockings either their partner wearing one during balloon play or videos?
            I love to wear a bodystockings when playing with balloons
            My lovely balloons - love them so much

Comment

• Danniballoon
              • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Evelyn
              I love to wear a bodystockings when playing with balloons
              That reminds me, I bought one a few years back but never got round to trying it out.

I like stockings & suspenders when playing with balloons, that gives a real kinky feeling of 'naughtyness', especially when popping is involved.

Wearing a Zentai suit looks like it could be fun, too

Comment

• andysphotographic
                • Feb 2023

Some pics in both my threads of 1 girl riding a GL700 wearing a bodystocking and another girl stuffing the bodystocking with balloons

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎