X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balloons
    Balloon fun
    • Apr 2017

latest balloon session

I haven't had a balloon session in a month. So I ordered blue tuff tex 20 inchers. Blew up one this morning super tight, way over inflated. put it on my bed and went at it, started out slow... ten minutes into it I was pounding it like an animal. it started to feel so good on my balls, it was way intense. I couldn't hold it and cum so hard it was ridiculousness. Now I remember how much I like humping balloons
  • Micks101
    • Jan 2017

Re: latest balloon session

I jerked off over a 36" between my legs whilst blowing up a 17". My go to session

Comment

• latexpopper
      • Mar 2018

my latest session was together with my wife. she herself is not a looner but she lets me have my fun.
      she started stripping in front of me while i sat on a 18" balloon slowly playing with myself.
      she then gave my a slow but deep blowjob. i felt like i was going to shoot my load. she noticed and suddenly popped the balloon. i had to save it for later.
      i now had to focus on her. she' s into bdsm and sm. i'll skip a few of her orgasms where no balloons were involved. after i tied her legs, blindfolded her and cuffed one hand i gave her a favorite vibrator in her other band and she started playing with herself. i again sat on a big balloon 16". I always like them to be as big as possible. as soon as she orgsmed i popped the balloon. again i'll skip some of her orgasms. but let me put it this way. i did urn the grand finale.
      i sat on a big 18". i told her she had to pop it is soon as i started to come. she agreed.
      she started to deepthroat and jerk me of. she sat on her knees and leaned towards me. because of the size of the balloon i couldn't completely rest on my knees so i started to get some legg fatiguement and started to tremble. due to the more pressure on the balloon it suddenly popped. this was just a few seconds befor my orgasm. i now stood up and jerked untill i shot all my load over her face.
      damn it was good. still get horney as hell thinking about it now.
      anyone got some equal experienes?

Comment

• JOhara
        • Jul 2015

Nothing special but was a little horny! Had the place to myself so I got a pink balloon, blew it up til it was the shape of a pear, my favorite size for a balloon

Got down to my boxers and pressed the balloon against my crotch with one hand while rubbing the balloon with the other slowly to get the wonderful squeak noise with a slight vibration against my crotch.

Then I laid on my back and held the balloon against my crotch with my legs and pushed down with my hands so the balloon pressed harder into my throbbing manhood! Watched the neck extend slightly out and rubbed both hands down the sides of the balloon thinking it would pop from the roughness

It didnt but I did! Had a mess in my boxers! Deflated the balloon for another day!

Comment

• 9/11 did Bush
          • Nov 2016

Earlier today I blew up a jewel purple 16", fucked it for about 10 minutes and busted a nut. Not as good as bigger balloons but hey it's better than nothing.

Comment

• Danman1987
            • Nov 2012

Well, this was my latest session yesterday. 87 underinflated Q24 and 10 inflated to rated size Belbals 24".

It's so much fun to have a balloonroom. Next time I'll try it with 16 inch balloons.

Comment

• Seasider
              • Jan 2016

Wow wow I bet that was amazing. Is anyone else getting aroused just looking at that room full of balloons!! Thanks for sharing

Comment

• Seasider
                • Jan 2016

I have an hour this morning so have got out a 4 week old squishy blue balloon and blown up a belbal 14 but not overly big as I want to keep it when I am finished this morning. Am literally just lying here on the bed enjoying these 2 balloons against my body it is suchavbgreat feeling!!
                Attached Files

Comment

• BYGavia
                  • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Seasider
                  I have an hour this morning so have got out a 4 week old squishy blue balloon and blown up a belbal 14 but not overly big as I want to keep it when I am finished this morning. Am literally just lying here on the bed enjoying these 2 balloons against my body it is suchavbgreat feeling!!
                  Belbal 14s are great for that.

Comment

• Micks101
                    • Jan 2017

That balloon room looks just amazing!! I have to try that sometime!

I had a great session yesterday - I blew up 4 17"s and arranged them on my bed so that I could lay back against two of them (against the wall), and then the other two I put one under each of my arms. I was like a balloon chair and I got to have all of them touching me at once i was super horny as I hadn't wanked for a week so I struggled to pace myself just making my chair!

I took it further though. I placed a 36" in my mouth and blew it up hands free (had my arms resing on each balloon by my side). Told myself I wasn't allowed to cum before the 36" got to a decent size. The balloons under my arms prevented me from jacking off anyway so it made me last a lot longer :P It was so amazing to feel the 17s against my body while watching the 36" expand right in front of me.

Once I was satisfied with the size I let myself jerk off and honestly, it only took 10-15 seconds of masturbating before I shot as hard as I ever have right onto the big balloon in front of me.

Just recounting this session is making me hard as, excuse me while I go play

Comment

• Lilwane1312
                      • Sep 2017

Originally posted by JOhara
                      Nothing special but was a little horny! Had the place to myself so I got a pink balloon, blew it up til it was the shape of a pear, my favorite size for a balloon

Got down to my boxers and pressed the balloon against my crotch with one hand while rubbing the balloon with the other slowly to get the wonderful squeak noise with a slight vibration against my crotch.

Then I laid on my back and held the balloon against my crotch with my legs and pushed down with my hands so the balloon pressed harder into my throbbing manhood! Watched the neck extend slightly out and rubbed both hands down the sides of the balloon thinking it would pop from the roughness

It didnt but I did! Had a mess in my boxers! Deflated the balloon for another day!
                      Oh that sounds so sexy

Comment

• Lilwane1312
                        • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Danman1987
                        Well, this was my latest session yesterday. 87 underinflated Q24 and 10 inflated to rated size Belbals 24".

It's so much fun to have a balloonroom. Next time I'll try it with 16 inch balloons.
                        Yummy so fucking sexy

Comment

• scuba
                          • Jan 2017

Last sunday i floated around nacked on a GL1200 balloon on a lokal lake for half an hour without getting cough and then i put on my Hydroglove latex drysuit on my nacked body and floated for an hour more across the lake

Comment

• balloons
                            Balloon fun
                            • Apr 2017

woke up horny, ridiculously overinflated a blue20 inch tuff tex and humped it watching a video of hott girls with fat asses, while imagining i was humping their butts in blue spandex, i came soooo hard. then the balloon popped.

Comment

• Dec 2016

I inflated a beautiful purple metallic 12', dryhumped it for a few minutes, started slowly, then I went faster and more rough. When I got really hard, I took my clothes off, leaked some pre-ejaculate and rubbed it all over the balloon. I had some fun, fucked it in different ways, and cummed right on it.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎