• Mar 2018

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hi.
    Im a 25 year old male that really like ballons

Comment

• Super Nintendo Mario Man
      • Apr 2018

I finally decided to join this forum, I've been into balloons and inflatables for a very long time.

Comment

• Dec 2016

I've been into balloons and beachballs since I was a kid. I'm a semipopper, my favorite balloon size is, I think, 18''. Gym balls are also fun!

Comment

• StealthDragon
          • Mar 2018

Hello everyone!
          Happily married, mid 30's male, living in Eastern PA in the USA and here for friends and ideas. Been kicking around various forums and such since the original C&B forums way back in the day, generally under the same handle. I'm a non-popper (though I enjoy watching poppers have their fun from time to time) and generally into any kind of balloon but the bigger the better. Generally I'm pretty quiet but will speak when spoken to. Happy to meet you all.
          ~Stealth
          ~Stealth.

Comment

• Gray A Loon
            • Jul 2017

Welcome Stealth

Comment

• Born2popUK
              • May 2018

Hi all,
              I have looked on here many times and finally decided to join in.
              Quick intro about me, I am a male looner older than 30 but younger than 50 married and enjoy balloons whenever possible.
              I realised I had a thing for balloons in my teens after overcoming my fear of loud bangs and finding it a turn on. I like any form of popping and love to watch blow to pops and biting to pop along with many other ways!!!!
              Looking to share stories, chat and maybe even a meet. As the name suggests I am from the UK just south of London.

So that’s pretty much me, well an intro at least...........

Comment

• DiverDown
                • Mar 2018

New/Old Guy

Hi all, just a few minutes making my intro. I've been a member of the "community" since the mid/late 90's when I first (like many) discovered online that I was not alone with this fetish. I had contributed over on the KaBOOM board over the years (and others managed to post using this handle as well), and found this nice place after that was no more.

I'm an intermittent follower of these boards, but I do like to participate when I get the urge. I'll admit that I haven't ever fully embraced this fetish, and have somewhat struggled with it over the years, but it is a part of me nonetheless.

Personally, straight male, married, living in Ohio. I like the traditional round balloons with a preference for 9-11" Bluebirds and Qualatex, although any play with the wife is with the BB's because the QL's are simply too loud in comparison.

Comment

• belcatball
                  • Apr 2017

I'm from the Eastern US and a long time lurker, and a member of the old Champagne and Balloons forum. I'm an occasional popper but it's mostly accidental. Inflating is a means to an end, mostly I end up riding or bouncing medium to large balloons, or something 'similar' I'm attempting to ask the forum a question and I figured an introduction was in order first.

Comment

• frankfrank
                    Empathetic Harmonizer
                    • Feb 2018

Do those medium to large balloons, humping and riding, include the Party City 24-inchers? They're the best balloon I've ever found which is actually easy to buy "in the wild" without ordering online, and they welcome that kind of abuse.
                    People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• Tracy
                      • May 2018

Gotta start somewhere I guess!

Hi everyone! Tracy from the NYC area here. I'm a late 40s transgender woman, and like others have been part of the community going back a long, long, depressingly looooong time! It's great to be here though.

Me? Definitely a popper, though I really like blowing 'em up too. I'm mostly about medium size balloons - say 11"-16" with the occasional 24" thrown in for a giggle. I mostly play with Qualatex because I hate accidental pops (I know right? LOL) and QT has been super reliable for me.

Looking forward to learning/hearing more! Thanks
                      Last edited by Tracy; 06-07-2018, 16:48.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Welcome!

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
                          • Jun 2015

welcome newest members, nice to see lot of new faces on here. has been alittle quiet recently.

Comment

• René
                            • Jun 2018

Hey! I'm from Argentina and I like this forum very much. I'm a semi popper and I prefer inflatables over balloons. I'm open to talk about looning so feel fry to talk to me

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Welcome everyone!

Comment

• LatinBeauty
                                • Jun 2018

Hi everyone,

I've always loved playing with balloons. They make me happy and cheer me up. I'm a semi popper. I get scared when they pop, but I like blowing them and playing with them.
                                Last edited by LatinBeauty; 08-11-2020, 16:10.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎