Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Regular Guy
    • Aug 2015

Your very first B2P(s)

Here are some questions for all the poppers, especially the ones how never were phobic:

1) When did you do your first accidental B2P?

2) When and how did you notice a B2P gives you some kind of fun, pleasure, enjoyment, thrill, whatever? What was that special thing about B2Ps?

3) When did you do your first intentional B2P(s) for fun, pleasure, enjoyment, thrill, etc?

I ask these questions because some users here wrote that they discovered their preference or interest for balloons quite early. And if I think about that some balloons aren't that easy to blow until they pop, especially for a very young person, I wonder when and how it came to your first B2P(s).

Would love to hear how old you were, how it came to the first B2Ps, when you started intentional B2Ps and how many B2Ps you did back that time.

For me this is something I couldn't experience because I was very phobic about balloons as a child and teenager and it was absolutely impossible for me to blow up a balloon until it popped.
    It was in my mid-teenager year as I began to actively fight the phobia and I was successful by my end-teenager years.
    I can pop balloons without any bigger problems, but when it comes to B2Ps I still have to fight phobia, but I already succeded some B2Ps.

There are a few things that make B2Ps so special for me.
    On the one hand concerning the balloons, on the other concerning me:

Blowing to pop balloons means to get them as big and tight as possible, to use and to go beyond their full capacity. I love how huge they get, often way more than expected, I love how tight, even rock solid they get and, of course, their shape when being extremly overinflated.

Concerning me is that I succed at something that scares me very much.

I can't tell when it came to my first accidental B2P, I even think there was none.
    Of course some balloons popped while inflating them, but that was because the latex got weak because they were blown up several times before.

My first intentional B2P was somewhere between the age of 18, maybe 17 and 20.

How about you?
    Looking forward to your experiences...
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: Your very first B2P(s)

1) The first one I can remember was in my early teens. This was before I discovered my fetish. I still liked to blow up balloons when I was home alone, but I didn't really know why. I especially liked it when they had a pear-shape, with the neck slightly inflated. I had a few pop on me trying to achieve that back then, though none of them were proper blow to pops. They were all old and inflated many times before and probably popped due to other weaknesses.

2) Even though I've always loved watching women do B2Ps, I didn't really enjoy it myself until last summer, nealy 10 years after I discovered the fetish. I don't really know what it is I like about it (it still scares the shit out of me most of the time), but the feeling of accomplishment I get from it is great

3) I think it was two years ago. It wasn't really that fun at the time. I just decided I should make myself overcome the fear and do it, then maybe I would enjoy it in the future. I've done it for fun a few times later, but I rarely have the guts to do it and usually chicken out before it pops.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Well...growing up & constantly smothered in balloons (thanks ma! Thanks sis! ) I can tell you that all my blow to pops were of accidental nature as I've always had the habit of over inflating my balloons as far back as I can recall... I remember being very young blowing up balloons to the max, watching them neck out, getting big,round & tight...feeling the pressure... The incredible sensation of tingling " down there" , not understanding what the feeling was but wanting more of it! I simply felt it was completely normal & everyone felt that way around balloons,lol when I got into my teens I started occasional blow to pops intentionally as they do scare the bajeezus outta me but give me that rush i love to this day! One day one of my weather balloons...one day...

Comment

• SRob
        • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Regular Guy
        As a little kid, we'd blow them up and watch them fly around the room and repeat. You can't do this too many times, but little kids don't know this. Each time, I'd make the balloon bigger, but it would be weaker, and eventually, 'BOOM'. I am surprised most people haven't done this.

2) When and how did you notice a B2P gives you some kind of fun, pleasure, enjoyment, thrill, whatever? What was that special thing about B2Ps?
        The first time I saw someone intentionally blow to pop, it was a teenage girl. It was a full size party balloon, not a small one like I done before, and she did it with a fresh balloon. I remember how fearless and not at all worried she was, and how much bigger the balloon got than I though it would. I think this has a lot to do with my fetish.

3) When did you do your first intentional B2P(s) for fun, pleasure, enjoyment, thrill, etc?
        I was always scared of balloons, and tried to overcome fear at an early age. So I'd take an uninflated balloon and say I am going to blow until it pops. These were mostly small balloons, not as strong as the ones today, and usually ones I played with a lot before.

Comment

• t17forLife
          • May 2015

Great question! Pardon the fact that I'm only 15, I can answer that for you.

1. Exactly like the post above mine, it was as a young kid, due to inflating and deflating a balloon too many times.

2. Age 13, YouTube video.

3. October 2014, according to my Excel spreadsheet. As I recall, it was an orange 9" swiped from church (no regrets, atheist here ) . Used earplugs, since I was afraid of the sound. I had to hurry up and get it done before my parents got home.

Comment

• Vicci
            Blown to bits
            • Oct 2009

When I was 8 or 9 at a carnival. I had one of those punchball balloons and it seems after blowing them up several times they get quite weak and pop (and you get a face full of your own saliva)

At secondary school when me and some friends were decorating for an event, one of my friends said "lets see how big these will go" resulting in 5 teenage girls blowing up several balloons until they burst. It was just exciting and challenging.

As above.
            Vicci x

Comment

• Meililoon
              aka lyckr
              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by t17forLife
              3. October 2014, according to my Excel spreadsheet.
              A spreadsheet eh? Do you keep track of all the balloons you've popped with it?

Comment

• charliekelly
                • Jun 2014

Originally posted by lyckr
                I used to have a similar setup myself. I eventually abandoned it because I got too stingy about what to pop and when so now i just have fun and do it whenever i want to

Comment

• t17forLife
                  • May 2015

Originally posted by lyckr
                  Indeed. It is password protected and written in a shorthand code that I invented, so it should be safe.

Comment

• Regular Guy
                    • Aug 2015

Some years ago I also started to list the balloons I popped.
                    It was a very simple list, just the date and the number of balloons being popped.
                    It was a handwritten list, but some day I stopped because I didn't care anymore about how many balloons I popped.

Comment

• lionlooner
                      • Apr 2016

I was terrified of balloon pops until a certain age. I think my first accidental b2p was fetish related, but I definitely wasn't a popper at that point. I realized it turned me on after seeing other looners do it without really flinchi ng at the popping at alll, and seeing cute guys doing it as well. My first intentional b2p was not that long ago actually. Had it stuffed in my PJs with the neck sticking out the fly and just kept puffing until it squeaked a lot and blammo!

Comment

• wildheart
                        • Apr 2015

What size was it? If I'm ever able to do a b2p it'll probably be similar to the way you did it. I would have to use ear protection as I'm scared of the pops.
                        How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
                        My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Slugamano
                          • Jul 2016

That time I was about 8. In that time balloon was very poor quality in Hungary; I was only trying to blow one up but suddenly it popped in my face.

A friend of mine in the school B2P-ped a balloon (that time I was about 12), it was a very strange thrill but I was not brave enough to follow him.

It was much much later; I was about 35 and I went to paint our cottage. On the way I stopped at a trunk sale and I could buy some very soft Russian balloons. Those were very large, very soft and popped not so loud. Since that I have been B2P balloons as often as I can.

Comment

• Barcelona33
                            • Sep 2017

Originally posted by t17forLife
                            3. October 2014, according to my Excel spreadsheet.
                            this is very interesting anyone can open a post to talk about it? I also started to write this down even though it was more because I had control of the remaining units I have

Comment

• BigBreathless
                              • Jun 2017

First one was at a kid´s birthday party in elementary school. We would blow to pop and see who´d be fastest.

I don´t want to pop loons and try to avoid it normally. But i´ve had 2 pop on me recently:
                              One was an old degraded loon that I had stuffed in my underwear. I was inflating it with a manual pump and when it was about half full I stopped to squish it a bit. It bulged in a weird way towards the neck and then just popped.

The other one was a big 36" balloon from Melloc. I inflated it with my pump on a pretty high setting and it swelled nice and big. But it exploded suddenly and pretty powerful after it must´ve reached the limit.

I am used to playing with 72" balloons or 82" balloons. Not used to the smaller ones and how quickly they fill up to the limit
                              The 82" I have never really pushed super far, but they are supposed to reach 210cm/82" diameter. This I don´t reach when playing with them, since I´m either riding them while blowing ´em up and dont want to go all the way out of fear of a pop when im up high. Or I stuff one in my bedcover and let it inflate over me. The cover is only 140x220 cm, so it doesn´t reach near maximum size anyways. And as it grows over towards my face, it is there where it grows the tightest, and I don´t want none of that exploding

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎