Old 29-08-2018, 07:09 PM

Duckman is on a distinguished road
Default inflatable sofas, chairs and lilo's but a beach ball started it off
I was probably 4 or 5 when I got my 1st beach ball off my parents and that started off the next 40 years of collecting wanting and being honest.... stealing!!!. Hard to think that something so innocent like a beach ball could steer your future desires like that isn't it. I had as a child the usual swim rings and arm bands and I can remember as a young boy getting an inflatable reindeer off grandad at christmas it lasted a day I was only 6 and devastated, Mum and Dad got burgled and I had a Disney swim ring that they punctured and destroyed while turning the house over again I was devastated. The swimming pool at school had dozens of bright red and yellow swim rings and I can remember letting them down and stuffing them in my swim bag and taking them home Mum and Dad would ask but I kept saying they are getting rid of them!!! again I would of been 10 at most crazy. The 1st lilo I got was at the local Asda and it was shiny yellow pvc and cost £2.99 which was 4 or 5 weeks pocket money in those days I was 12 the fun I had with that was great and that really was the 1st time as a young teenager I got sexually aroused if I remember right,

The teenage years,
I met a girl at school my 1st proper girlfriend really and she would lie on a lilo with me, totally innocently really but the turn on was incredible even at that age and we would fool around as you do at 14/15, it was around this time I stole my 1st proper inflatable it was a really thick shiny lilo and it was in a garden that I could see as I rode to and from school. One night I crawled out the bedroom window which was easy as my bedroom was the study on the ground floor and I stole it..... it was 3 in the morning and I rode along with the lilo under my arms and I felt great the girlfriend couldn't wait to lie on it with me, that lilo stayed with me into my early twentys and did it see some action. 17 years old saw me with a car and I remember going to makro and there on the shelf was the early intex clear and silver lounger/chair WOW I bought 3 and that started the next chapter in my life
Old 29-08-2018, 07:58 PM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: inflatable sofas, chairs and lilo's but a beach ball started it off
Think the very first inflatable that I bought for myself was one of those greeting cards that came along with a lovely gloss red four foot valentines heart when I was about fourteen or fifteen with my money I earnt on my monsterous Sunday morning paper round!

Had much fun with that thing especially inflating it tightly underneath clothing (I had a really baggy zip up nylon cagoule I’d often use it with) until I struggled to both breathe and move.

I always really wanted an Intex Black Orca whale though but my parents wouldn’t let me have one..... so that had to wait until I started work at 16...... Once my very first pay packet (£75 pounds a week I earnt then as a Railway Trainee at 16) had gone in the bank I was straight off to Toy’s R Us after I’d finished work and ended up walking out with an Intex Orca whale and an Intex ‘classic’ jumbo 48 inch beach ball...... and a pretty giddy with excitement journey home again on the train whilst my mind raced away thinking what my weekend off work ahead of me would bring
Old 17-09-2018, 08:59 PM

Sorting out some of the collection and the orange 1 is an original Bubble furniture sofa imported from America about 15 years ago and the purple 1 is just that a 2 seat sofa
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg 584.jpg (3.03 MB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 585.jpg (3.16 MB, 34 views)
Old 18-09-2018, 09:08 AM
Blown to bits

Vicci is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Duckman View Post
Sorting out some of the collection and the orange 1 is an original Bubble furniture sofa imported from America about 15 years ago
I've got one of those in blue and a matching chair - must be of a similar age as I got them in my early teens when inflatable furniture was the fashion. Still in great condition! Someone should bring back the inflatable furniture fashion.
Old 19-09-2018, 10:51 PM

JR Looner is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: inflatable sofas, chairs and lilo's but a beach ball started it off
Originally Posted by Vicci View Post
Someone should bring back the inflatable furniture fashion.
I vote for Vicci to start the revival of the inflatable furniture fashion!
Old 20-09-2018, 01:23 AM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
Seriously if your going to bring back inflatable furniture the lets go for something decent straight of the bat that you can sit on properly. It's got to be a 60's era Quasar three chamber chair!
Old 30-09-2018, 09:14 AM

Part 2

I have always been lucky with Girlfriends as they have all accepted the Inflatable/fetish side of me, someone put a thread up about ladies and the fetish its true in my opinion they love it as long as they get something/stimulation/orgasm out of it and the current at the time girlfriend was no exception. I blew up the clear/silver chair and the sex was incredible for me that was a turning point as being a chair multiple positions was easily achieveble, I had started to collect/buy lilos early style chairs and the odd beachball and hiding it away from my parents was a challenge. The local to me Toys r us opened that year and I got a job as a 16 hours a week cashier boy, I left 6 years later as store manager!!!! during that time I was able to buy and get samples off intex of all different types of lilos and loungers and of course beachballs but the fetish was more on the chairs/lilos because of the sex side of things they just complimented each other so well.

I had moved out from my parents and so it was easy to buy stuff, but I couldn't blow it up as the parents kept coming round so the girlfriend would help me blow 1 or 2 up we would have sex and then she would just lie on it letting the air out, I have never destroyed a Lilo or chair intentionally as I just don't get it

Do any of you remember FHM magazine....... they did a piece each month on night clubs and they had a big Red Bubble sofa that they toured around the uk with and got usually 4 girls to sit on it and chat about sex, well I was also working in a nightclub at the weekends and they visited us and it blew my mind to see these 4 girls on it and that's how I ended up with the big red bubble sofa pictured above it was a lot of money but I had to have it. again that was a game changer I vividly remember having a few 1 night stands and the sofa was a real turn on for them,
I also took 1 of the bargirls back to mine 1 evening and we were friends nothing else but she saw the sofa sat on it and in no time at all she was rubbing herself to a very quick hard orgasm the shiny red Pvc touching her Pussy in a way she had never felt before we didn't have sex as she was a friend but the sofa just turned her on so much, she came round for nearly a year perhaps twice a week just to get her fix and it didn't bother me at all as to watch her get the enjoyment was enough for me, if it wasn't for her moving away she would probably still be coming round

I was single at the time and that is a value I have always held onto NEVER CHEAT as a girlfriend/Lover can/could easily make your life very awkward with a fetish like ours

Part 3 will come later but I have just come back from a week in Menorca with my wife and our son, I did not steal anything but I have come back with 4 proper intex lilos a couple of decent swim rings and a intex multi coloured chair/lounger and I did not pay for anything, Asking gets you everywhere
Old 04-10-2018, 08:58 PM

Seasidelad is on a distinguished road
It can be quite expensive collecting inflatables but holidays are great time to get them. I notice that people leave them on the beach or by the hotel pool. I got two Intex pocket lilo’s that had been left. They kept being left and I noticed some had deflated or been popped these were in good shape. Later in the week all remaining inflatables were gone Inguess they only store them so long before they get rid of them. There were no ride on toys these must have already been trashed.