Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gsm.1754
    • Mar 2024

Inflatable Shopping - Help

Hello...this is the first thread I've created!

I need your help. I am looking for an inflatable I can lay on (or even in) to use when playing with my other inflatables. It needs to be no wider than 59 inches and no longer than 98 inches. It doesn't matter whether it's a ride-on, fun island, inflatable pool, or whatever. It just needs to be inflatable and fit my provided size guidelines.

Thank you in advance!
  • OverTheTop
    • Dec 2013

Re: Inflatable Shopping - Help

Intex whales are 47 inches wide and 76 inches long and are pretty good for riding.

Comment

• EthylTheAardvark
      • Nov 2016

How about one of the inflatable toys in the new products section of inflatableworld.de? The fox rider ended up being a bit bigger than I expected, but is a decent size for riding.

Comment

• gsm.1754

Thank y'all for the suggestions! In terms of riding, I've got a question, would you guys mind pm'ing me?

Comment

• Vennerd
          • Dec 2022

Inflatable Shopping is the best source of inflatable products. Serving residents and commercial customers across the world, Inflatable Shopping offers a wide range of inflatables to meet your needs. With 30 years experience in this field, we bring you our Inflatable Products innovative ideas and limitless creativity.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎