Angel Dacy loves to pop!

Watch her sit on these balloons dressed as an Angel

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_20675969.gif

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

Dolly and Nora Stuff Obnoxious Horns with Balloons

Dolly and Nora find the blowing of vuvuzelas to be one of the most obnoxious sounds ever created. So how to prank the obnoxious soccer fan who can't take a hint? Well, today they are testing their answer - a short tube with a rubber stopper on one end and a balloon taped to the other. They take turns trying to blow the balloon to bursting. Nora tries many times, but is held back by a balloon with a hole in it, and the inability to inhale through her nose to replenish her lungs. Dolly, on the other hand, succeeds with hers, delighting in the thunderous "bang," even as she realizes that the dreaded buzzing sound is likely to return

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...uzelaPrank.gif

Dolly and Nora find the blowing of vuvuzelas to be one of the most obnoxious sounds ever created.  So how to prank the obnoxious soccer fan who can't take a hint?  Well, today they are testing their answer - a short tube with a rubber stopper on one end and a balloon taped to the other.  They take turns trying to blow the balloon to bursting.  Nora tries many times, but is held back by a balloon with a hole in it, and the inability to inhale through her nose to replenish her lungs.  Dolly, on the other hand, succeeds with hers, delighting in the thunderous "bang," even as she realizes that the dreaded buzzing sound is likely to return. 

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

Jackie Blow to Pop a 18-inch Qualatex C&A Balloon

Presenting Jackie, a very nice and beautiful 29-year old girl who is very fond of balloons! During a nice day for a walk in the park she choosed a tough C&A balloon to make her first blow to pop, and she did it bravely! It took her around 3 minutes and 30 seconds to finish it with a loud bang! The balloon is a 18-inch wide neck by Qualatex, printed specially for C&A in Germany. There's much more to come!! Enjoy!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...1543866653.gif

Presenting Jackie, a very nice and beautiful 29-year old girl who is very fond of balloons! During a nice day for a walk in the park she choosed a tough C&A balloon to make her first blow to pop, and she did it bravely! It took her around 3 minutes and 30 seconds to finish it with a loud bang! The balloon is a 18-inch wide neck by Qualatex, printed specially for C&A in Germany. There's much more to come!! Enjoy!

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

Moving w a Bang Pt 1

Today is my last day in this house and what better way to say goodbye than with a bang, burst, explosion, or whatever you want to call it. I am scantily clad in a fishnet dress and sexy strappy high heels. I start off in the extra bedroom and get comfy on the bed and blow 3 balloons up until they pop...

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...bangPart12.gif

Today is my last day in this house and what better way to say goodbye than with a bang, burst, explosion, or whatever you want to call it. I am scantily clad in a fishnet dress and sexy strappy high heels. I start off in the extra bedroom and get comfy on the bed and blow 3 balloons up until they pop. Once I b2p the 1st, the 2nd and 3rd are just icing on the cake to show you how genuinely happy popping balloons make me. My hair is down and my cheeks puff out as I blow each one up. I even get a facial from the last balloon with it explodes and shards are left in my hair.  Wow, now i'm ready to pop some more in other rooms, so stay tuned for more goodbye bangs!

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

LOVE BLNS

Katy Sky is going topless while blowing up this Loonerworld "LOVE BLNS" balloon.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...clubsteffi.gif

Katy Sky is going topless while blowing up this Loonerworld "LOVE BLNS" balloon. 

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

Christina blows up balloons and sit to pop them in jeans

Christina blows up balloons and sit to pop them in jeans

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_20684913.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

Bella RCR 20x36 Longneck b2p

Today there is a video with a new model for you. Many tattoos decorate the body of our beautiful Bella. Sitting on a Belbal B350 she inflates a magenta crystal colored RCR 20x 36 inch long neck balloon. It's her first blow to pop in her first video and right at the start she gets a real monster of balloon. But even this challenge can't stop her and there's a loud bang at the end when it shreds the balloon.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...ella%20rcr.gif

Heute gibt es ein Video mit einem neuem Model fuer dich. Sehr viele Tattoos zieren den Koerper unserer huebschen Bella. Auf einem Belbal B350 sitzend blaest sie einen magenta kristall farbigen RCR 20x 36 Inch Longneck Ballon auf. Es ist ihr erster blow to pop in ihrem ersten Video und gleich zu Beginn bekommt sie ein echtes Monster an Ballon. Aber auch dieses Herausforderung kann sie nicht stoppen und es gibt am Ende einen lauten Knall, wenn es den Ballon zerfetzt. Gefilmt in 2 4K UHD 2840x2160 PerpektivenToday there is a video with a new model for you. Many tattoos decorate the body of our beautiful Bella. Sitting on a Belbal B350 she inflates a magenta crystal colored RCR 20x 36 inch long neck balloon. It's her first blow to pop in her first video and right at the start she gets a real monster of balloon. But even this challenge can't stop her and there's a loud bang at the end when it shreds the balloon. Filmed in 2 4K UHD 3840x2160 perspectives

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

Unique 16" crystal magenta blow to pop

Hi,I love when get the neck of balloon this soft Unique come very big with a long neck.Look me play with this balloon till pop!!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_20685605.gif

Hi,I love when get the neck of balloon this soft Unique come very big with a long neck.Look me play with this balloon till pop!!Clip by self for Iphone,Android,PC.....

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

first balloon video

Filming myself blowing up balloons different amounts and proceeding to pop them

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_20683517.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

Popping Pretty

I'm in the mood to blow tonight, are you? I'm giving you a treat in my black lace lingerie. Let's start small for foreplay, and work our way up to a huge balloon! I have on a push-up bra, lace corset, fullback black lace panties, and fishnet stockings with garters. I flirt and tease as I inflate the little balloon, making it swell, the neck pop out and then pop in my face loudly! I grab my 16" crystal next, my favourite, a classic and my favourite colour too

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...erie1118pv.gif

I'm in the mood to blow tonight, are you? I'm giving you a treat in my black lace lingerie. Let's start small for foreplay, and work our way up to a huge balloon! I have on a push-up bra, lace corset, fullback black lace panties, and fishnet stockings with garters. I flirt and tease as I inflate the little balloon, making it swell, the neck pop out and then pop in my face loudly! I grab my 16" crystal next, my favourite, a classic and my favourite colour too! I'm filled with anticipation as it inflates so close to my face, knowing I intend to let it pop this way. It gets pretty huge before exploding and making me scream! I take a break or a minute, flaunting my cleavage as I tell you about my history with the balloon fetish, my personal feelings about it, and how I was introduced to it. Then it is time to inflate the huge emerald balloon while topless! I don't know what kind it is, so if you know, reach out by email, I loved it! The neck was slender and tender, not thick and wide which makes it hard to blow. It got truly enormous and transparent enough for me to tease you with my body behind it. It explodes with a bang, and so will you!Also seeBalloons in Latex: Explosive Facial!Pop 'n' RideGlamourous BTP Blow and Smoke

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

MASTURBATION WITH BALLOONS

I love rubber. I love the sound of balloons rubbing against my latex apron. I want to masturbate with these funny balloons. And then to destroy it, like the female mantis eats the male after mating

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...ages/t2075.gif

I love rubber. I love the sound of balloons rubbing against my latex apron. I want to masturbate with these funny balloons. And then to destroy it, like the female mantis eats the male after mating)))

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

Popping her balloons!

Sexy Dacy sits to pop

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_20684893.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

Just Popping In

Hannah comes over to your party and she doesn't like you or how you look at her. Hannah is going to pop all the balloons you have for the party with her high heeled boots. She pops all the balloons but finds more to pop. As you ask her not too she pops another and says oops. Hannah ends your party early for you, and makes sure to tell you to call everyone and tell them not to come.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...tPoppingIn.gif

Hannah comes over to your party and she doesn't like you or how you look at her. Hannah is going to pop all the balloons you have for the party with her high heeled boots. She pops all the balloons but finds more to pop. As you ask her not too she pops another and says oops. Hannah ends your party early for you, and makes sure to tell you to call everyone and tell them not to come.

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

Giant 80cm Balloon Blow

I was browsing in the shops for some more balloons to play with and came across this huge 80cm monster balloon!
                              It takes a little practice as the mouth piece is huge, the balloon is hard to blow into and makes my cheeks puff out.
                              It gets to the size of the punchballs in my last video but there is plenty more room for it to grow.
                              I keep blowing and blowing and this balloon just keeps getting bigger and bigger...

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...alloon1gif.gif

I was browsing in the shops for some more balloons to play with and came across this huge 80cm monster balloon!It takes a little practice as the mouth piece is huge, the balloon is hard to blow into and makes my cheeks puff out. It gets to the size of the punchballs in my last video but there is plenty more room for it to grow.I keep blowing and blowing and this balloon just keeps getting bigger and bigger...

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

Balloons and buffoons p2

We didn't know the things that mattered when we made our first balloon videos. That is one reason we ask for as many details as you can give when we make custom videos. The better we understand what you want the better we can make the video. This has us blowing up a bunch of balloons and then we pop every single last one of them in the B2P clip...

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...20-%20Copy.jpg

We didn't know the things that mattered when we made our first balloon videos. That is one reason we ask for as many details as you can give when we make custom videos. The better we understand what you want the better we can make the video. This has us blowing up a bunch of balloons and then we pop every single last one of them in the B2P clip. We have a lot of fun doing it too as you will see LOL. I mean how can this not be fun? If you do not like balloons you are evil hahaWe are a group of best friends making the best QUALITY videos together. The picture shown is who is in the video. No bait and switch like others do. No condoms just real amateur sex. Send us a message with what you want us to make. Be as detailed as you want! When we get caught up we make request at random. We take our time and have fun. No fake orgasms, not even sure why so many fake stuff anyway. Why get naked and go though all that just to fake it. I want to enjoy sex and I am going to orgasm as many times as possible LOL. Some people are just lazy and want to get back to their and daytime court tv shows.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎