Old 29-03-2018, 10:53 PM

Beachballer is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello and welcome!
Hello,
Iím a 27 year old guy. Iíve been obsessed with beachballs since I can remember. I donít like balloons for other inflatables. Just beachballs. I think because how round and soft they are.

I am trying to discover my looner life now. I just told my wife and feel more open about this now. Iím really embarrassed by this so if anyone can relate let me know. I finally discovered Iím not alone.
Old 30-03-2018, 04:31 AM

frankfrank is on a distinguished road
BB, the internet is transformational for us who thought there were no others. Over twenty years ago you were very fortunate if you saw an ad in some underground "connections type" newspaper, and you were entirely out of luck if you didn't live in a big city. Even if one was lucky enough to see one of these ads about "balloon fetishes" or related stuff, it was all about exchanging handwritten letters through the mail, which was an impossibility for a lot of people who needed to keep their fetish "closeted."

I'm not even sure if any of these rarefied ads showed up in any non-gay big city newspapers. If you weren't gay in those days, that could mean that those ads would never have been seen, and there are a LOT of looners/related who are not gay. In fact, most looner-types are not gay.

Now this can be fully explored in the privacy of your own internet connection.

I can still "get" the embarrassing part. It is definitely unorthodox and uncommon, and some people just don't relate. BUT...you're among friends here. Embrace the change!!
Old 30-03-2018, 03:03 PM

Beachballer is on a distinguished road
Thanks Frank,
My wife actually took the news better then I thought. She wanted to watch me so I did and now she understands. She even helped me! This is a huge boost of confidence!
Old 30-03-2018, 05:37 PM

rrothchild is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Beachballer View Post
Hello,
Iím a 27 year old guy. Iíve been obsessed with beachballs since I can remember. I donít like balloons for other inflatables. Just beachballs. I think because how round and soft they are.

I am trying to discover my looner life now. I just told my wife and feel more open about this now. Iím really embarrassed by this so if anyone can relate let me know. I finally discovered Iím not alone.
You are not alone by a long stretch. I think we probably all felt that we were at one point, and all but a small percentage of us (myself included) have thought that it was a bit odd that it "did it" for us, and were probably embarrassed if not puzzled about the whole situation. What I used to think was a curse (fear of balloons) I now view as a blessing. Welcome!
Old 06-04-2018, 10:26 PM

loonlover817 is on a distinguished road
hey x123 where u from and have u gotten balloons in high school that much?
Old 08-04-2018, 05:22 PM

shsj is on a distinguished road
Hi.
Im a 25 year old male that really like ballons
Old 21-04-2018, 04:44 AM

Super Nintendo Mario Man is on a distinguished road
I finally decided to join this forum, I've been into balloons and inflatables for a very long time.
Old 26-04-2018, 05:21 PM

4321 is on a distinguished road
I've been into balloons and beachballs since I was a kid. I'm a semipopper, my favorite balloon size is, I think, 18''. Gym balls are also fun!
Old 09-05-2018, 09:41 PM

StealthDragon is on a distinguished road
Hello everyone!
Happily married, mid 30's male, living in Eastern PA in the USA and here for friends and ideas. Been kicking around various forums and such since the original C&B forums way back in the day, generally under the same handle. I'm a non-popper (though I enjoy watching poppers have their fun from time to time) and generally into any kind of balloon but the bigger the better. Generally I'm pretty quiet but will speak when spoken to. Happy to meet you all.
~Stealth
~Stealth.
Old 13-05-2018, 06:02 PM

Gray A Loon is on a distinguished road
Welcome Stealth