X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Vinyl euphoria

Thought it was about time I wrote an inflatable story. Enjoy
    (If you haven't read my others, you can read them on my website: http://loonerstories.weebly.com )

Jenny arrives at the cabin. Sophie told her to meet there at 12. She said that she had something special planned. It's been three weeks since they had all met at the cabin and Jenny did her first ever blow to pop. She had been practicing ever since but it still wasn't easy for her and couldn't always manage it. But every since that day, all her balloons were inflated until they were fully necked.

Sophie can't have arrived yet but the door was open slightly. Jenny gets out her car and goes to investigate. All is quiet, but Jenny notices that there's a compressor next to the sofa. She walks over to it and realises that the end is attached to an inflatable arm band. On the sofa is a few inflatables and balloons in a line. The first one is another arm band, the second one in line is a swim ring followed by a smallish beachball, then a much larger one. After the inflatables there's what looks like a 12 inch balloon and a few more larger ones next to it. On a small table nearby there's a pair of ear plugs and an open packet of balloons. Jenny sits on the sofa and waits. There's no sign of Sophie so she tries ringing her. No answer. Getting bored, she picks up the armband that's attached to the compressor. She gently squeezes the trigger and there's a loud hiss as the air rushes in. She stops when it's full. Looking again at the line of inflatables she wonders if this is some sort of test. Jenny feels the arm band, it still has some give so she pulls the trigger again making it get a little tighter. There's a few wrinkles and she adds a little more air. It's gotten quite hard now but Jenny can't resist making it a bit bigger. She tries calling Sophie again but has no success. Jenny pulls the trigger on the compressor yet again, making the arm band get incredibly hard. After a few seconds she does it again. The vinyl feels more like rigid plastic than an inflatable toy. Jenny can't believe it got this tight without the seam ripping. As there's no sign of Sophie and wanting to find out how much more air it can take she decides to pop it. Jenny gently pulls the trigger, only letting the air in slowly. But after a few seconds she stops, realising how loud it's going to be when it goes. Jenny goes and gets the ear plugs and puts them in before inflating the arm band again. It bulges and gets bigger and rounder. Jenny keeps going, amazed by how big it it until it suddenly goes BANG! Making her jump. The vinyl has ripped, leaving a gaping hole. Jenny realises the other side is still intact and puts the other valve on the compressor. This time she doesn't hesitate and holds the trigger, making it inflate rapidly, bulging for a second before exploding. Slightly disappointed at how quick it was over, Jenny takes the arm band off the compressor. She grabs the other arm band, putting her lips around the valve and blowing hard. She keeps going, hoping to pop it by mouth but it's too hard to get anymore air in. She plugs the valve and attaches the compressor to the other side. She inflates it slower this time, putting her hand inside and feeling the sides close around her fingers. She imagines how good it must feel for a guy to put his dick inside. The vinyl walls start to push firmly against her hand as it starts to bulge but she keeps going. It's not long before there's a loud bang. Jenny sighs in pleasure and immediately attaches the hose the the other side. This time she puts the already tight inflatable in her jeans, struggling to force it in. Then she slowly lets the air in, feeling it get even tighter against her. Jeany closes her eyes and leans back as the arm band gets bigger and bigger. She feels it bulge, pushing hard into her pussy. She slows the inflation so much it's almost stopped so it'll last as long as possible. Time seems to slow down as Jenny waits for the pop. It finally bursts, the air rushing out instantly. Jenny lets out something that was half moan half scream. After recovering from her state of euphoria, Jenny looks for something else to pop. A beachball. Wasting no time, she grabs it and starts filling it with her warm breath. It isn't too big and before long she's filled it to the size normal people would stop at. But of course Jenny isn't a normal person; she carries on going until it's so hard that she can't blow anymore. Jenny then plugs the valve, looking at how tight and shiny the ball has got. Next in line is a swim ring. She puts the beachball to one side to use later and grabs the ring. Jenny is aroused and wants another bang. She attaches the compressor to the ring and sits on it. The trigger is pulled and the inflatable fills rapidly with air. It starts lifting Jenny as it gets bigger and bigger, bulging at the sides. Jenny runs a finger along the side of the ring, making it squeak. With an incredibly loud bang, the inflatable rips in two, making Jenny fall onto the sofa. She is ready to orgasm but wants to wait for Sophie so she decides to calm down a bit. Jenny takes the large beachball and lays on her back. She takes a deep breath and starts to blow. After a long time of blowing it's almost full. When Jenny feels some resistance, she starts to get excited again. After a few more breaths, she sits up and keeps blowing hard, pushing the beachball into the sofa. Jenny puts her arms around it, still breathing heavily into the ball. It's mostly transparent and she can see her breath condescending inside, water droplets running down the tight vinyl. Eventually she makes herself stop before she pops it. She manages to close the valve without losing too much air. Then she carries it over to the corner of the room, throwing herself onto it and starts grinding against it. Soon she strips off her clothes so she can feel the overinflated beachball against her skin. Jenny goes back to grinding but something is missing. She goes and gets the beachball that she blow up earlier and starts humping that against the bigger one.
    That's much better. She thinks sighing in pleasure.

After a minute or so, Jenny wants more. She brings over the compressor.
    "I hope you don't mind me popping everything Sophie, but I can't stop myself." Jenny opens the valve on the smaller beachball and sticks the compressor in. She then climbs on top of the large beachball, putting the smaller underneath her. She pushes her hips against it, letting the ball support her whole body. Then she pulls the trigger on the compressor. The next few seconds turn her on more that anything else that day. She starts rising as the beachball gets way bigger than it was designed. Jenny can feel it bulge outward. It seems to get warmer as it stretches tightly against her skin. It's impossibly hard, like it's completely solid. Jenny closes her eyes. She knows it's going to be loud, even louder than the swim ring. Any second now... Why isn't it popping? The pressure inside must be immense. Just when she's about to give up, there's a deep boom and the beachball explodes underneath her. Jenny falls over, taking a few moments to recover. She has a closer look at the beachball. It has a huge rip down the middle and the whole thing has been stretched thin. Jenny notices some sort of glue or resin along the seams. Sophie must have reinforced them.

Jenny is just about to go back to riding the beachball when she sees something on the other side of the room. It's a light blue coloured, transparent plastic. She picks it up and realises it's an inflatable dolphin. Jenny has always wanted one of these but never got round to actually buying one. Nearby there's an electric pump. Jenny can't wait to blow it up by mouth, so she uses the pump until it's nearly full. She finishes it by mouth, blowing it until it's nice and firm. She carries it to the front of the sofa and is about to ride it when she notices that the flipper on the end isn't inflated. She gets the compressor and inflates it until it looks like it about to burst, then adds a little more air. She climbs on and begins to ride it hard. Then Jenny grabs one of the balloons from the sofa. She blows into it while still grinding agains her inflatable. By the time the balloon is full, Jenny feels ready to orgasm.
    Just a little longer... She thinks and exhales into the balloon, making the neck start to inflate. As it grows steadily towards her lips, she grinds harder against the inflatable. The neck reaches her lips, gently pushing into them. Jenny blows hard again. Suddenly the end of the neck bulges. Jenny hesitates, getting nervous but the squeaks underneath her are driving her wild. She can't stop now. Jenny lies on her front, loving the tight vinyl under her and the bulging latex around her mouth. She inhales through her nose and blows hard. The balloon just grows firmer. Jenny takes another deep breath, taking in as much air as she possibly can and forces it all into the balloon. At the same time she thrusts her hips hard into the inflatable.

BANG!

The balloon explodes in her face and Jenny lets out a moan so loud it would have been heard by anyone taking a walk in the forest. The orgasm is so powerful, Jenny feels like she's about to pass out.

She lies on the inflatable whale for a few minutes, rubbing her face along the smooth vinyl. Suddenly the front door opens and Sophie walks in, a wet patch on the front of her jeans.

"Sophie..." Says Jenny, sitting up still completely naked.
    "That was the hottest thing I've seen in a long time." Sophie replies
    "You were watching?" Asks Jenny, still recovering.
    Sophie nods. "I saw everything through a hidden camera. I wanted to see what you would do. I was hoping you'd pop stuff, looks like you're over your fear."

"Well, I wouldn't say that. Still scares me."
    "Really? What would you do if I gave you this?" Sophie grabs a 16 inch balloon from the sofa and starts stretching it.
    Jenny starts getting nervous. She hasn't blown one of these to pop before. Sophie walks over to her and puts the balloon in Jenny's mouth. Then she picks up the dolphin. "I think you know what to do." Sophie lies on her back on the sofa and places the inflatable on top of her.
    Jenny hesitates, the balloon still in her mouth.
    "What you waiting for?" Says Sophie.
    Jenny climbs on, supporting herself with her legs. She puts her arms beside Sophie and starts to slowly hump the inflatable.
    "Use your whole weight, stop holding back now that I'm here! Do what you did earlier, as hard as you can." Sophie tells her.
    Jenny lifts up her legs, and starts thrusting the toy against Sophie.
    "That's better. Now start blowing and don't stop!"
    Jenny blows into the balloon. It has a dark blue colour. She keeps going making the colour lighter with every breath. Soon it's a transparent aqua. Jenny shuffles forward and leans over the inflatable, the balloon dangling above Sophie. Jenny keeps going past rated size, the balloon almost touching Sophie's face. It inches closer as the neck begins to fill. When it reaches Jenny's lips she stops.
    "Why'd you stop?" Sophie asks.
    "I'm scared. And I don't think I could hold it much longer, it's so tight!"
    "Hold on." Sophie sighs. She wriggles out from under the inflatable and walks to a drawer nearby. She searches for something then comes back. "Here we go, gimme that," Sophie takes the balloon off Jenny and attaches a valve to it. "There, now there's no excuses. You just have to keep blowing until you hear a bang. You can't even let the air out." Sophie goes back under the dolphin. Jenny nervously resumes inflating. It's much easier with the valve. After a few more breaths the balloon is pushing against Sophie's face. Jenny doesn't stop and makes it tighter and tighter. How isn't she scared? Jenny thinks. She closes her eyes so the size of the balloon doesn't scare her and rides hard against Sophie, still blowing. After a while she opens her eyes to see how big it is. The balloon is pressed against Sophie. Surely it can't take much more. After a few more hard breaths it finally pops. Jenny screams but Sophie barely flinches. However by the look and sound of it, she's orgasmed. Jenny gets off. "That was amazing. Can I take some of those balloons home?" She asks.
    "Yeah. We aren't done yet though. I have a friend that owns a pool, she's away and says we can use it. Grab some of those balloons, there's more inflatables waiting for us there. We can leave the rest for Holly next time she's here."
    "Are we leaving right away?" Asks Jenny.
    "Yes, you probably want to put some clothes on."
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com
  • ChillinHaze
    • Sep 2016

Re: Vinyl euphoria

Neat story ^^ I have to say I was afraid they'd pop the dolphin too. Glad they didn't.

Will there be a second part?

Comment

• wildheart
      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by ChillinHaze
      Neat story ^^ I have to say I was afraid they'd pop the dolphin too. Glad they didn't.

Will there be a second part?
      Yes, the second one will probably have much less popping. Glad you enjoyed. (I have written 10 others but this is my first inflatable one, definitely won't be the last.)
      How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
      My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Peter P.
        • Dec 2016

As always Wildheart, very enjoyable to read your story.

Hope to see the next part soon.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡