Originally posted by LMC,romanov79
    www.kaboomballoons.com
    One way valve up to 17 inch balloons.
    KBI is already on the list :P

Comment

• Maple9
      • Jun 2016

Re: Reliable Balloon Sources

Cool stores, I have to try one of them, but I still live with my parents, so I can't do that I would love 14" balloons, I only can blow 'poor' 11'' i wish that could buy it, and also I have anxiety to buy on local stores :'(...

Comment

• Regular Guy
        • Aug 2015

@Maple9:

All orders of Balloons United are shipped in a discrete and neutral packaging.

No need to worry, it could contain anything you tell your parents.

I ordered at Balloons United last Thursday, if you want, I can tell you about the packaging as soon as the order will arrive.

Comment

• Maple9
          • Jun 2016

Ok, tell me about it , thank you !!!!!!!!! Also I think I will get very nervous for waiting the package

Comment

• Jkloon
            • Aug 2013

Canada post has a thing where you can just have mail and packages sent to a post office of your choice for free and then you just pick it up from there. Makes things way easier.

Comment

• Meililoon
              aka lyckr
              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Regular Guy
              @Maple9:

All orders of Balloons United are shipped in a discrete and neutral packaging.

No need to worry, it could contain anything you tell your parents.

I ordered at Balloons United last Thursday, if you want, I can tell you about the packaging as soon as the order will arrive.
              Loonerworld and Nordic Looners have always shipped in neutral packages when I've ordered from them (the only clue being a label that says "Party supplies" for customs purposes). When I went to pick up my first package from Balloons United at the post office, I found that it had their not-so-subtle logo printed on the package. Was it just me being unlucky, or do they always do that?

Comment

• OverTheTop
                • Dec 2013

Originally posted by lyckr
                Loonerworld and Nordic Looners have always shipped in neutral packages when I've ordered from them (the only clue being a label that says "Party supplies" for customs purposes). When I went to pick up my first package from Balloons United at the post office, I found that it had their not-so-subtle logo printed on the package. Was it just me being unlucky, or do they always do that?
                I ordered from them about two months ago and it was just in a plain gray cardboard box.

Comment

• Steve_inflator
                  • Aug 2013

Originally posted by OverTheTop
                  I ordered from them about two months ago and it was just in a plain gray cardboard box.
                  Always been in a plain cardboard box with lots of sticky tape around it from Balloons United for me too.

Comment

• Regular Guy
                    • Aug 2015

@lyckr: My package arrived Monday, the postman gave it to my neighbors because I was at work.
                    It was a plain white package, there wasn't written Balloons United as sender, it was Lasermonkeys GbR and their very small logo.

Comment

• racinett
                      • Aug 2016

Re: Reliable Balloon Sources_swan brand

Hello!

I am trying to get Swan brand 24" balloons but cannot speak Greece. Anyone know where they can be bought online? I am in Canada but will buy international!
                      Thank you!

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
                        • Jun 2015

just found out https://www.aliexpress.com does do a few balloons if you type it to the search engine, 18inch and 36inch few others too. haven't browsed through it all

Comment

• Looner Matt
                          • Sep 2016

Vezina Party Center (https://www.vezinapartycentre.com/)

Really nice place to go for those who live in Montreal or Quebec City (you can also buy online). The varieties and quantities available in-store are impressive (but mostly qualatex product). A lot of choice, up to 36".

Comment

• Q24heaven
                            • Nov 2016

I don't know if you want to make a seperate list for PVC inflatables, but I thought I would add my two bob if okay.

D N L Toys, have been buying inflatables from them for many years and never a problem and they ship internationally.

D & L TOYS "WE SELL FUN" and with inflatable pool toys galore it`s like an endless summer here - it lasts all year long! We offer a wide variety of unique pool toys from many different manufacturers with fast, courteous, and personal service.

I've made five orders from Beachballs.com. and never have had a problem, and also ship international.

Specializing Exclusively in Beach Balls with quick World Wide Shipping. from hundreds of Styles and Colors ranging from 6-inch tiny Beach Balls to 12-Foot Giants.

I've also used Carnival Toys.com, however they ship only to US, I've had to use a parcel forwarding service to get parcels to Australia. I've made three orders and again I've never had a problem.

Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Get a free domain name, real NON-outsourced 24/7 support, and superior speed. web hosting provider php hosting cheap web hosting, Web hosting, domain names, front page hosting, email hosting. We offer affordable hosting, web hosting provider business web hosting, ecommerce hosting, unix hosting. Phone support available, Free Domain, and Free Setup.

That was the good, now unfortunately for the bad.

I made an order from Bargain Balloons at the end of August for 70 packaged foil balloons. The order arrived on time and as described. I then made a second order for another lot of packaged balloons. Second order arrived with products NOT as described and Bargain Balloons wanted me to return the order at my own shipping expence.

I had to escalate a paypal case, and only after quite a bit of email backing and forward, we agreed that I would destroy the stock, then in the end I got a full refund. I'll never used them again, without paypal, they would have had me over a barrel.

Comment

• OverTheTop
                              • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Q24heaven
                              I don't know if you want to make a seperate list for PVC inflatables, but I thought I would add my two bob if okay.

D N L Toys, have been buying inflatables from them for many years and never a problem and they ship internationally.

I've made five orders from Beachballs.com. and never have had a problem, and also ship international.

Specializing Exclusively in Beach Balls with quick World Wide Shipping. from hundreds of Styles and Colors ranging from 6-inch tiny Beach Balls to 12-Foot Giants.

I've also used Carnival Toys.com, however they ship only to US, I've had to use a parcel forwarding service to get parcels to Australia. I've made three orders and again I've never had a problem.

Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Get a free domain name, real NON-outsourced 24/7 support, and superior speed. web hosting provider php hosting cheap web hosting, Web hosting, domain names, front page hosting, email hosting. We offer affordable hosting, web hosting provider business web hosting, ecommerce hosting, unix hosting. Phone support available, Free Domain, and Free Setup.

That was the good, now unfortunately for the bad.

I made an order from Bargain Balloons at the end of August for 70 packaged foil balloons. The order arrived on time and as described. I then made a second order for another lot of packaged balloons. Second order arrived with products NOT as described and Bargain Balloons wanted me to return the order at my own shipping expence.

I had to escalate a paypal case, and only after quite a bit of email backing and forward, we agreed that I would destroy the stock, then in the end I got a full refund. I'll never used them again, without paypal, they would have had me over a barrel.
                              Probably better to make a new thread in the inflatables section

Comment

• Q24heaven
                                • Nov 2016

Originally posted by OverTheTop
                                Probably better to make a new thread in the inflatables section
                                No worries, thanks,

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍