Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilolover82
    • Mar 2014

Re: what you do with leaky inflatables

Does anyone else like the sound and feel of riding them down as their deflating? It doesn't even matter if it's got leaks or not the sound of the air releasing and the softness as it deflates definitely makes me excited. As the season begins I have collected a lot over the last year. Recently my latest prize which if I can help it will not be getting a leak is an intex fun island. It is 74" in diameter. Far larger than my 48" beach ball or any normal sized air mattress. Please share ladies and gentlemen.
    Washington State, United States

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

Yeah I love riding stuff down that's deflating. No actually popped, just pulling the stopper out n down we go!

Comment

• lilolover82
        • Mar 2014

Originally posted by craggy2012
        Yeah I love riding stuff down that's deflating. No actually popped, just pulling the stopper out n down we go!
        Does it arouse you as it gets softer as the air goes out, and does hearing the air going out make you excited? I love playing with them as they slowly go down.

Comment

• craggy2012
          • Jan 2012

Yes ;D

Comment

• Jkloon
            • Aug 2013

I'm seriously debating on putting up contact signs around local beaches about buying old toys. Kind of a "contact me and discuss getting money for your toy" and buy the ones that seam (get it, seam... I'm bad at jokes) repairable for like 5 or 10 bucks

Comment

• LeeRider
              • Nov 2014

Originally posted by lilolover82
              Does it arouse you as it gets softer as the air goes out, and does hearing the air going out make you excited? I love playing with them as they slowly go down.
              I get aroused as they are blowing up!....does this happen with anyone else too?

Comment

• lilolover82
                • Mar 2014

Originally posted by LeeRider
                I get aroused as they are blowing up!....does this happen with anyone else too?
                Blowing them up is like breathing life into them. It's a bit kinky, but riding them down as they slowly go flat that's the real turn on for me. I always leave a little air in them if possible because it makes them easier to reinflate.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍