X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balloons
    Balloon fun
    • Apr 2017

First nude balloon play

First nude balloon play - for men and women, how did it feel? what was the initial difference?, what did you do? How did it end? What did you think afterwards?
  • JamesPopper
    • Nov 2016

Re: First nude balloon play

I think I remember it. It felt amazing to say the least. With clothing it felt like squishy cloth.

Comment

• Big Balloons!
      • Jul 2016

Complete rush of emotions where I figured out it was my thing, then quickly surrounded myself with balloons

Comment

• Seasider
        • Jan 2016

In terms of nude play I love to surround myself with inflated balloons on the bed, freshly inflated balloons against your skin (even the sound of the balloon) is an amazing thing

Comment

• Ryan556
          • Sep 2016

Pretty hard to remember since I was around 12-13? (22 now). I just remember being scared of balloons as a kid then getting to the point where I would love finding them and taking them home. But I was a teenager for sure when I did my first nude play, I remember one day just having the feeling of taking everything off (before hand I just would dry hump) and it felt amazing experiencing in a whole new way. After a few times of playing nude I experienced my first orgasm and that's when I became hooked for sure and have always stuck with playing nude since.

Comment

• Micks101
            • Jan 2017

I had my first orgasm whilst dry humping a balloon in clothes so when I got around to stripping off and playing it was the most amazing feeling ever! I loved the feeling of the balloons against my skin, it felt like a person's touch and the squeaking sounds were such a turn on! Plus I loved pressing my hard cock against them as the feeling was intense. This is all stuff that I do presently

Comment

• LeeRider
              • Nov 2014

When I had my first full blown climax around 12 or 13 I was clothed and remember the mess it made in my jeans! Nude play to orgasm started probably a few months later and soon became regular!

Comment

• balloons
                Balloon fun
                • Apr 2017

first nude play at 14 with a 17 came hard, i was instantly hooked, still doing it to this day!!

Comment

• 9/11 did Bush
                  • Nov 2016

I did my first nude play at about 14, with a 17" bsa. Can remember it like it was yesterday.

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
                    • Jun 2015

think mine was when i was 16, everyone was out of the house and i used to blow up baloons in my shorts to relieve stress. found there was more sensation when i was naked. being athletic made it easier to lie on balloons with out being scared. i do blow up balloons on but usually eventually everything comes off

Comment

• BigBang123
                      • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Blustrkuk86
                      think mine was when i was 16, everyone was out of the house and i used to blow up baloons in my shorts to relieve stress. found there was more sensation when i was naked. being athletic made it easier to lie on balloons with out being scared. i do blow up balloons on but usually eventually everything comes off
                      how would being athletic help?

Comment

• bigballcollector
                        • Mar 2017

think I was 16 years old and always played my balloons in clothes so I gave it a try. A couple of days before the "special night" I bought an orange Mexico 29", it was already stretched and 2/3 inflated when I took it to bed. It was fantastic! the ususpecting balloon was next to my bed and in seconds it was being riden hard, squeaks went harder and harder, maybe my family could not heard a thing of what was happening in my room, at least they did not ask. I did not want to pop the balloon but I was hard and humping it harder each time, I decided to untie the balloon and made my hard cock go through the balloon nozzle, that lovely balloon got wet inside, I think it was too much for it since it popped after some seconds, there were no more balloons to keep playing and it was late, I cleaned the mess on my bed and fell asleep a while later. Final thought? getting another balloon next day.
                        Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍