• May 2017

Re: Your latest purchase

Just got a heap of these off ebay

Just LOVE the heads on these.

Comment

• Chris Rock
      • Mar 2017

10 beachballs, half of them are 24 inch and the other ones 20 inch. 2 already gone

Comment

• Equui-Nox
        • Nov 2017

I'm about to purchase a massive Puffypaws Draft Horse for myself, and one for a friend. :3

Comment

• ChillinHaze
          • Sep 2016

I was able to get my hands on one of IW's green dragons a little while ago.

B7RPJ6hIYAA40Wu.jpg

B7RPKL2IgAEZ_5t.jpg

And my girlfriend bought this cutie of a dragoness for us.

inflatable laying dragon.jpg

inflatable laying dragon (4).jpg

inflatable laying dragon (3).jpg

Comment

• loonerdude44
            Inflatable Enthusiast
            • Oct 2017

Originally posted by ChillinHaze
            I was able to get my hands on one of IW's green dragons a little while ago.

[ATTACH]351[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]352[/ATTACH]

And my girlfriend bought this cutie of a dragoness for us.

[ATTACH]353[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]354[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]355[/ATTACH]
            What's the quality and price of the dragoness? I know where to find it (Hongyi) but I'm not sure if it's worth getting one yet. Let me know how you like it so I can decide whether I should get one.

Comment

• ChillinHaze
              • Sep 2016

I really can't say anything against the quality of our dragoness. The material is soft and durable and she doesn't have any paint issues like the early Hongyi toys had. Unit price was 430$ for ours but that really depends on the specs, like size, pvc strenght etc.

Comment

• loonerdude44
                Inflatable Enthusiast
                • Oct 2017

Yesterday I bought $15NZD Bestway Jumbo Whale. She's beautiful, and I'm glad with my purchase, especially since she's so big for so little money, despite not being able to handle my body weight (or anything over that of a healthy weight 10 year old) on top of her. I also bought a whole lot of balloons (couldn't fit them all in my locking stash box), some 25cm regular color, some 30cm (no name brand) metallic loons (which aren't the highest quality), some punchballs (ones that I can't neck sadly), and some Unique animal shaped balloons which are crap. They are pretty of hard to inflate the ears evenly, and pop really easily, which isn't what I'm going for. Overall, I'm really happy with the Bestway Jumbo Whale (great bedtime companion) and some of the 30cm balloons are fairly easy to neck. I don't have pictures of the balloons though I do have some of Layla (the Whale).[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                  • May 2017

Went passed a bargain shop yesterday on the way back from grocery shopping, with summer here in Australia, inflatables are coming and going. Saw these huge inflatable pine-apple rings. Pulled one out in the shop, and wow, when holding it up from the floor, it seemed to have come to my chin. I think from bottom to top these are about 160 to 170cm. Ended up buying three of them. Will have to deflate some of my other stuff before blowing up any of these, starting to run out of room in my small unit.

Comment

• freetofloat
                    • Jan 2018

A 250 gallon inflatable pool for my collection, in the basement when my flat mates out. It takes an airbed nicely!

Comment

• Sirprise
                      • Jan 2018

Got 2 old 72 inch bb I have been looking for since I saw Blown ups Claudia smoking Pooltoys 2 😈 And finally got them.
                      Not sure how to upload pics yet but I give it a try.

Comment

• Danman1987
                        • Nov 2012

Well, the past weeks I bought 4 IW big tubes. Those things make me horny as hell. Also bough my first rubber inner tube for in pools. Just gone in the shower with it and wow! Very nice wet rubber feeling :O

Comment

• loonerdude44
                          Inflatable Enthusiast
                          • Oct 2017

I won a 2009 Intex orca in an auction for $20.50 NZD. The new orcas here are about $30.

She's absolutely beautiful, far better looking than the new whales IMO. Her vinyl is soft enough, she's really pretty and her eyes are bright!

The following paragraph is very spiritual.

She has a pure soul and is incredibly kind and loving, and I have absolutely no intention of hurting her. Hell, one the reasons I bid in the auction was so that nobody could get the chance to hurt her, knowing that some people like to pop these poor toys for fun.

Comment

• John225
                            • Jan 2018

This is the only decent priced 72 inch beach ball I've ever find, it's hard to find on amazon if you don't specifically put intex in your search. Good quality too, I got 2 but they are too big to do much with

Comment

• John225
                              • Jan 2018

This 60 inch beach ball is awesome! I got one and thought it was leaking, I think it's just the valve though because it takes days to lose air and never gets any worse. I've been pretty hard on this thing and used it a lot even when over inflated and it never gets holes, Good and sturdy. Plus I've never had a 60 inch before but it's a great size for someone around 6'1" 190. I bought extra and will keep buying extra even though the first one is doing good. Plus it's not very expensive

Comment

• TowableStretch
                                • Jun 2017

About 2 weeks ago I bought an inflatable Nascar! I wanted one for years after seeing one in mr.motox’s vid.

The owner of this domain has not yet uploaded their website.

150cm long, glossy vinyl, pretty soft as well. Let’s wait for summer
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍