Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jkloon
    • Aug 2013

Relationship trouble! Somebody please help :'(

Ok so, a few days ago my girlfriend suddenly and randomly decided she needed to take a break. I don't know why, but I've heard some things from people who talk to her. One person told me it was because I was too clingy and sensitive, and another told me she was going through some really bad stuff and didnt want to drag me down with her; That same person showed me some texts where she said she would try and get me back but didnt know if I would take her back. And she also said that she wanted to talk to me but thought _I_ might need time. I want her back as soon as possible because she is an amazing girl (for examples go back through some of my posts) I want to text her and tell her I'm ready to talk and want her back, but idk if she was just making excuses and really just needs more time. I'm really confused and don't know what to do. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated, whether its stupid or helpful. I thank anyone who helps in advance. It means the world to me.
  • gabebike
    • Dec 2013

Re: Relationship trouble! Somebody please help :'(

hi there. i can share you my experience. i hope its not too late. a while ago i was in the same situation as you but i didnt take a silence for an answer. turns out she was "playing" with me. i dont know your relation with her. i probably look after your posts. but you must think cold and hard and if you still think she's worth it you can ask for explanation. i for one consider tahn in a relationship you stick together thru thick and thin. if you really care about her you should let her feel it whitout imposing. it sucks when they let you out. try and comunicate. it works for me to make me realize she didnt care at all...

Comment

• lilolover82
      • Mar 2014

Re: Relationship trouble! Somebody please help :'(

send her a message, if she doesn't respond you know the truth.
      Washington State, United States

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍