Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gsm.1754
    • Mar 2024

RubYourToy Site

I'm thinking about getting a subscription, but I'm not sure yet. Does anyone have an account or be able to pull a video (I'd pick one off the site) that I could try out?
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: RubYourToy Site

Sign up for the Russian social media site VK........ there a lot of RYT stuff hosted on there n you'll be able to see if it's for you.

Comment

• lilolover82
      • Mar 2014

YouTube has a lot of their videos
      Washington State, United States

Comment

• Jkloon
        • Aug 2013

Check out Rocco Bach on youtube. He's the owner of the site and posts free clips and previews

Comment

• Banzure
          Inflater of Dolls
          • Feb 2013

Used to subscribe to it, the quality of the clips are mostly good, all though a lot of the videos are about stuff I'm not into, like armwings and small beachballs. The acting isn't always that good though, and their English is... just not great at all. Also, it can be a bit tame, they very rarely overinflate/pop/puncture inflatables (at least not larger ones, they mainly inflate & deflate stuff like that). I usually check in from time to time to see if there's anything good, if there's more than a few vids it's cheaper to get a 1 month subscription, than buying vids on c4s.

All in all it's a good site, all though I wish it would have more popping/puncturing of large inflatables, but to each their own
          Last edited by Banzure; 08-05-2017, 00:29.
          Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍