Old 09-10-2018, 07:11 PM

BlowAndInhale is on a distinguished road
Default The "scenario requests" thread
Hi, all! I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong place, but I thought it might be cool to have a thread where we list different scenarios we'd like to see in looner fiction, and maybe the writers here can inject them into upcoming stories. This was inspired by a thread by Gray A Loon where he wanted feedback for some looner fiction, but I didn't want to bombard him with suggestions from just myself. Anyway, I have two:

1. Some girls are mad or jealous about some sort of social function. They stumble across a bag of uninflated balloons that would've been used for that social function and blow-to-pop the entire pack.

2. Similar to the first, but the social function would have had mylar balloons, and the girls sabotage the balloons by taking them (before the start of the event) and inhaling all of the helium.
Old 10-10-2018, 04:22 AM

tasgor is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The "scenario requests" thread
I would be interested to hear as well. Ive enjoyed writing the Andy and Janet stories, but I know I write what I like. Im probably unlikely to write about Mylar or inflatables on my own, for example, but if I knew a bunch of people wanted something Id give it a try.
Old 11-10-2018, 05:08 PM

Bubblyzzz is on a distinguished road
Tasgor, don't change a thing! It's perfect, the way you're going!
Old 18-10-2018, 11:38 PM

BlowAndInhale is on a distinguished road
I had two more scenarios, but I think they could actually be blended into a single story. Something where a couple has an argument and the woman goes to do a blow-to-pop, but shes crying during the process and the breaths are shaky. The man, feeling great shame and regret for upsetting the woman, comes into the room and softly tells the woman I love you. which gives the woman renewed strength and makes her breaths stronger, resulting in a great blow-to-pop. They then either have a mouth-inflation session together or a cuddle.