Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBreathless
    • Jun 2017

Sex on big Balloons

Have you guys had sex on a big balloon before? Im talking about GL1200, GL900 and 72", 84" giants.
    I tried it with my gf and we couldnt really make it work besides doggy style on a barely inflated 72". Sadly, I couldnt blow them up bigger, cuz she is still scared of them popping when they get bigger.

Id love to learn about your experience and how you did it!
  • RhodieNite
    • Nov 2017

Re: Sex on big Balloons

I would LOVE to do that

Have sex on a balloon and deflate it when reaching climax <3

Comment

• JR Looner
      • May 2015

With my last GF, she inflated a GL500 to 80% full capacity (by mouth) in front of me, clipped the mouth piece and I had her lay on her back on the balloon. She put her ankles on my shoulder blades and I kept her balanced on the balloon. She rather enjoyed the 'weightless' feeling of being on the balloon.

Comment

• ChillinHaze
        • Sep 2016

Me and my gf had sex on a GL1200 a few times. Pretty hot bouncing in rhythm on these big balloons.

Comment

• craggy2012
          • Jan 2012

A GL1200 inflated to about 90% full, or a Cattex Doll both make for awesome sex Toys

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Sex on big balloons is the coolest! My ex & I used to have sex on either one of my GL-900 jelly bean balloons, GL-1200s or 55 inch Cattex Hearts...we tried to use one of my neoprene cloud busters but they are too soft & squishy to support both our combined weight... But my absolute favorite thing to do would be getting nakid & sandwiching either a Q-36 heart,TT-17 or 24 between us with me on top & while making out & slowly grinding foward & back or gently bouncing up & down. She would pick at the bulging neck of the balloon
            sticking up between us, making squeaky noises while I would beg in mock protest for her to stop. When we were both close to climax she would pop the balloon & i would fall & plop down onto her! ( I almost bit her lip one time when she cought me off guard by popping the balloon when i wasn't expecting it; as she liked to do...so hot!) After that it would become regular,conventional sex...but we both loved to use the balloons to get in the mood & also find other creative ways to incorporate them into our sex lives...
            I really miss her...but that's life as they say!

Comment

• craggy2012
              • Jan 2012

The best bit is the aftermath..... those GL1200s always look bent like a banana in the middle after a few tandem rides, and more often than not they narrow down again where we've been at it!

Cattex Dolls are another great balloon for having sex on too. Great for doggy style fun n games, or go the more acrobatic couples- laying back with your arms n legs offering support.... and if the other partner can remain inside once all the bouncing starts lol!

Comment

• TheGrimLooner
                • Apr 2017

Nah, not on a big one. I do like to get bent over a 16" or so. Doggy is probably the most stimulating position,but the problem is less skin contact. But add a balloon, and problem solved. Feels so good hugging it while being pushed into it.

Comment

• craggy2012
                  • Jan 2012

Well at least giant balloons tend to behave themselves when being humped over. They still hold their shape and offer some sort of support unlike things like partially inflated 72 inch beach balls which just roll about or fill out up into my misuses face so she can’t see or breath properly whilst I’m having my fun behind her lol

Comment

• Loonatic
                    Balloons + Feet
                    • Apr 2016

Originally posted by TheGrimLooner
                    Nah, not on a big one. I do like to get bent over a 16" or so. Doggy is probably the most stimulating position,but the problem is less skin contact. But add a balloon, and problem solved. Feels so good hugging it while being pushed into it.
                    Thank you so much for posting this! Just tried this position with my wife last night who is still warming up to balloons in the bedroom (we're newlyweds and still figuring things out together, but I digress) and she loved it!

She laid over a slightly underinflated 16" and she got to relax and enjoy on top of the balloon. The bouncing sensation is amazing as well! Anyways, just wanted to give a huge thanks since now my wife is wanting to get bigger, more supportive, loons and have this position as one of our go-to's!

Comment

• BigBreathless
                      • Jun 2017

This is so great to hear! Gotta keep playing with our partners and the loons together!

Comment

• Danishlooner
                        • Jan 2018

My girlfriend loves sex on the balloons.
                        Sometimes she begs me to do her on q24s and q36s.

I inflate the balloons around 80%. And lay her on the balloon on her back. Then she put her feet over My shoulders so i can balance her While i do her.

Usually i make her cum 2 Times before i cum Myself. She says that it hits perfectly in the right spot, and the fact that i can move her on the balloon instead of moving Myself, is fucking hot!

Comment

• BigBreathless
                          • Jun 2017

Wow I need to try this with my gf!

Comment

• fastlooner
                            • Oct 2017

My ex and I once tried having missionary sex on top of a rifco gl 900. It might be because I'm a non-popper so I tend to not inflate my balloons to the max, but we found it difficult to keep our balance as I was thrusting into her. Although it was difficult, the experience was still a fantasy come true for me and I "popped" fairly quickly. We never tried doggy style over a balloon, so that might be what I try with my next sexual partner.

Comment

• Fred
                              Happy looner
                              • Jul 2018

I would love to try sex on a balloon

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘