Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonLover1999
    • Apr 2024

I need advice

I'm currently having a problem. I live at home with my parents and they work from home. They know about my fetish but won't give me a minutes peace! My sessions last like 20 mins max but they keep popping into my room when they see my door closed. They must think a closed door is an invitation to barge in and that annoys me because I don't want to get caught in the act.

I have told them that when my door is closed don't come in, I have hung "do not disturb" signs on my door but nothing is getting through. I have to check their whereabouts before I can have my session then I stop at the slightest noise which adds time onto my session but I don't mind that. I know I can't say "leave me alone because I'm fucking a balloon" can I?! Just the fact that I have tried at all makes me feel uncomfortable because I don't like trying to explain why I need private time when they both know I have a balloon fetish.

Somebody please, PLEASE give me advice on how to get the message across.
    Last edited by Guest; 17-02-2017, 01:55.
  • OverTheTop
    • Dec 2013

Re: I need advice

Originally posted by LoonLover1999
    I'm currently having a problem. I live at home with my parents and they work from home. They know about my fetish but won't give me a minutes peace! My sessions last like 20 mins max but they keep popping into my room when they see my door closed. They must think a closed door is an invitation to barge in and that annoys me because I don't want to get caught in the act.

I have told them that when my door is closed don't come in, I have hung "do not disturb" signs on my door but nothing is getting through. I have to check their whereabouts before I can have my session then I stop at the slightest noise which adds time onto my session but I don't mind that. I know I can't say "leave me alone because I'm fucking a balloon" can I?! Just the fact that I have tried at all makes me feel uncomfortable because I don't like trying to explain why I need private time when they both know I have a balloon fetish.

Somebody please, PLEASE give me advice on how to get the message across.
    Pretend to take a nap maybe? Or do it late at night after they're asleep? Lock your door (if it has a lock)?

Edit: Reading your other posts your parents already know about your fetish so you don't really have much to lose by blatantly telling them to leave you alone.
    Last edited by OverTheTop; 17-02-2017, 03:16.

Comment

• AuroraFox
      • Nov 2015

Getting caught in the act might turn out to be a pretty good deterrent.

Although, the best answer might be to look into getting your own place.

Comment

• scuba
        • Jan 2017

My fetishes of wearing latex and playing with balloons fist realy took of after I moved out to my own place. Suddenlig I didn´t have to worry about getting caught. So my best advice is get your own place. But until that you can try to do your things on days when your parrents aren´t home so you will not be desturbed all the time.

Comment

• JamesPopper
          • Nov 2016

Wait until their outside of the house like at the store or if their asleep Personally I used to test the waters for when i could loon by going downstairs and asking a question that they knew would take a while to answer and if they replied with "Im busy" or "Not right now" then I knew I could loon for at least 20 minutes

Comment

• LoudPopper
            • Jan 2016

Damn, my friend, that situation simply sucks. I'm sorry and I certainly can relate. Sounds like your parents actually might not want you to enjoy yourself sexually under their roof regardless of whether the partner is made of latex or is human. Growing up my parents were this way, and made that pretty clear that they didn't give a fvck about my privacy. Having a gf and balloon fetish in highschool were huge arguing points, and my mom searched my room for balloons often and walked in on my gf and I multiple times. She simply didn't care. My dad was a lot more hands off, and just encouragaed me to be more discreet bc there was no stopping my mom. However when I lived alone in college it was the one of the most freeing time for my balloon fetish, but I actually had to return home later in life when I was in my early to mid 20's while I was in medical school. Despite being a full grown adult, my parents 'rules' still applied. So I kinda took Auroa's advice (once purposefully, and another not so much) and just allowed myself get caught with a girl once. Another time, my parents came home early from vacation and found me naked and asleep in a sea of balloons (yes it was as embarrassing for everyone as it sounds). My parents actually soon after the girl incident offered to help me find a new place on my own and even helped with the security deposit! They both knew it was time for us to have our own spaces again.

Comment

• Steve_inflator
              • Aug 2013

I also live with a parent who doesn't go out much. The only reason why I'm living "at home" is to save a bit more money and help said parent with bills, etc. With a reasonable income, I'm able to travel away to a hotel or a private holiday house occasionally. These times are where I'm able to let my hair down and sometimes fellow looners keep me company. If you're able to afford it, you need to treat yourself to a short trip away to give yourself a break and take care of your frustrations.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                • Mar 2016

I kind of have the same problem. There's not very many times when I'm home alone. My Dad works from home, and I usually try to pick up as many hours at work as possible. Sometimes I'm able to have some fun at night, but usually I say I will and then I doze off.

Comment

• craggy2012
                  • Jan 2012

I used to book hotel rooms for the night if I was going to a rock concert somewhere (I'd do lots of concerts just for the fun afterwards) when I lived at home.... That way I could get some serious play time in with the added bonus of a decent sized wet room or a walk in sized shower occasionally

Otherwise, take any opportunities you can when they arise. ....

Comment

• Danman1987
                    • Nov 2012

I live with my mother and sister so also my playtime is quite small. Sometimes I have more time to play and I enjoy every second of my session. Last week my sister hired a house so she is leaving the house in a short term . So more playtime because I don't have to schedule my sessions because of her changing shifts at work.

So after she is leaving the house I have more playtime and when I have a holiday I can play for at least 6 or 7 hours! So balloonrooms are coming this year and better than ever .

Now I am also spending money to find my own place to have a permanen balloonroom to wander and play around.

Comment

• Ryan556
                      • Sep 2016

For me I live with my parents so I feel the frustration too. The good thing is though that I only have one sibling and he moved out last year and lives an hour away and stops by maybe once a week, and I usually know my parents work hours or when they have a event to go to so thats how I plan my play times. Can't wait for when they leave for Hawaii in a month. A whole week of the house to myself = time to stock up!. And i would love to move out seeing as im 22 but California is a super expensive state.. and you can only afford your own place unless you make bank $$$ or have a roommate.

Comment

• SRob
                        • Aug 2015

I am scared to b2p, but it was easier when I had a living situation like yours. I knew I wouldn't get the chance often, so whenever I did, I'd take out a balloon and just keep blowing. Now I can pop whenever I want to, so I don't feel compelled.

Comment

• thevinylrider
                          • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Danman1987
                          I live with my mother and sister so also my playtime is quite small. Sometimes I have more time to play and I enjoy every second of my session. Last week my sister hired a house so she is leaving the house in a short term . So more playtime because I don't have to schedule my sessions because of her changing shifts at work.

So after she is leaving the house I have more playtime and when I have a holiday I can play for at least 6 or 7 hours! So balloonrooms are coming this year and better than ever .

Now I am also spending money to find my own place to have a permanen balloonroom to wander and play around.

SAME but i am very creative whilst living with family. Filled and drained 250 gallon wading pool while everyone was home and "played" nude with rafts/rings. Love it when they get invited out, i go nuts!!! Make full use of bath/showertime!

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎