X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palloncino
    • Apr 2014

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hi I'm Nico, I write from Italy.
    I'm 23 years old and I loooove big balloons! Least 16"! I'm a not popper, but see pop it, with partner, don't bother me I like play with them, blowing, ride on and see them around the home. Many girls that I've known liked to see my house full of balloons and their start play with them not to mention
    I hope to know many wonderful people and share experience, sensations, emotions etc, I like it!

PS: I'm sorry for my grammar!

Comment

• Evangeline Von Winter
      • Apr 2014

While I am here and in everyones good graces where would I be free to post once its time for me to release my movies? would it be in the reviews and links section? I just want to be sure and not piss anyone off by posting in the wrong place. thank you all.

Comment

• Vicci
        Blown to bits
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Evangeline Von Winter
        While I am here and in everyones good graces where would I be free to post once its time for me to release my movies? would it be in the reviews and links section? I just want to be sure and not piss anyone off by posting in the wrong place. thank you all.
        Reviews and links will be a fine place to put them
        Vicci x

Comment

• Beach ball humper
          • May 2014

Hi everyone! I'm Leigh, a gay guy living in Northampton (UK) Have always loved inflatables, especially beach balls! Just the bouncing rubbing and humping is just the best sensation ever!

Looking to chat with like minded guys, gay or straight

Comment

• hen
            • Jul 2014

Hi everyone, I'm Henry.
            I share many of your stories and feelings towards balloons. I got my first fascination when I was a child, probably through a fear of them popping which still gets my heart racing. While my teenage peers were getting into girls, I'd be occasionally sneaking into the loft and play with the rubber boat or something. Ive kept this to myself all of my life, apart from telling two girlfriends quite early on, neither of whom got it, little was said after that. I've known I've not been alone since discovering so much on YouTube, but it has taken me a bit of courage to join and ultimately talk about it too you all. I think I need to understand it a little better, so I'm looking forward to starting a thread about this in due course.
            Anyway, really glad to hand picked up the courage to come in and say hi!

Comment

• Magus Wolf
              • Jul 2014

Hey guys, I'm Magus/Jordan. I've been into inflatable pool toys for quite literally as long as I can remember, and figured I'd introduce myself here!

I love inflatables of all kinds, a short list of which would include beachballs of all sizes, ride-ons like the Intex whales, dolphins, etc., and rafts and tubes as well.

I am a full popper. Pretty much, if a buy a toy for myself, it *will* end up popped at some point. My popping methods change with my moods. Sometimes I like to use a pen or screwdriver for a nice hisssssssy ride-down, and other times I like to use a pair of scissors or knife for a much faster ride, and I even enjoy the occasional slash and sit-pop!

So far, the biggest toy I've gotten the pleasure of popping has been a Jets reindeer, though it's a dream of mine to someday own, and yes, *POP* a custom inflatable from a toy maker like PuffyPaws or G&G!

Comment

• Strel0k
                • Jul 2014

Hello everyone! I've never really been an active part of the community before now but I've long had the fetish. I'm a gamer at heart so that's why I'm going by the name of the main character from one of my favorite game series (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.). I really love blow to pop by my fetish spawned from a fear which I have not completely shaken yet. As a result I've never intentionally blown up a balloon until it pops before but I sure do love watching girls partake!

Comment

• Marzia
                  • Aug 2014

Hello, I'm Marzia ^_^

Hello, I'm Marzia and I'm an inflatable popper

Comment

• Marzia
                    • Aug 2014

I'm from Italy...

Comment

• Marzia
                      • Aug 2014

Adding avatar

How can I load my avatar? I got in User Control Panel section and Edit Avatar option but in "Your current avatar" area appears only "Do not use an avatar" choice

Comment

• gialloman
                        • Aug 2014

Hello everyone,

I’m Chris and I am a gifted dude , gifted with the power to fetishize over non related things like sleepy fetish, uniforms, legs, noses and of course balloons.

I’m with the crew at fetishcustom and although requests for balloon popping videos are quite common there is never much feedback beyond the original costumer.

Finding this new forum gives me a chance to go beyond my personal desire of seeing a nice tight female bum “butslam” a balloon and simply know why it’s sexy for you so I can incorporate that into the creative process.

And of course that means I’m very receptive to critiques and suggestions!

Comment

• lessabetham21
                          • Sep 2014

hello friends

Comment

• Meililoon
                            aka lyckr
                            • Sep 2014

Hi, I'm a 25 year old guy from Norway. I enjoy watching women play with balloons and I do so myself when I have the chance. I consider myself a semi-popper, though I pop balloons more often than not now

Comment

• Bluvin
                              • Sep 2014

hello, I'm just into my 30's and I'm a straight male, its been mainly balloons for me as a semi popper for years, it was nvr one moment I can place but sleep overs one time my friends sister blew up the biggest balloon I ever seen to its biggest point and wrote on it for her friend to come spend the night too, it was her bday the next day, I rem wow more then anything, it popped the next day on them, we herd it I recall, it was out of an assorted pack must have been 20" plus. I few other times I had more times with balloons and I did find internet at a pretty young age, I was about 14 when I discovered like minded content, and have nvr doubted what I like ever sense. I know same story as many little variations in the details.
                              i'm going to go by bluvin
                              Thanks

Comment

• Psychobirch
                                • Sep 2014

Hi,

My name's Tom, I'm 21 years of age, and I'm from the West Midlands (England). I'm not the 'norm' when it comes to balloon fetishism, I will explain more in an introductory post.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎