Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Micks101
    • Jan 2017

Re: Popping

I personally don't see why you would pop a balloon, meaning you cannot enjoy it's presence, play and interact with it I don't fear popping but I do avoid it regularly as I prefer to spend my time playing with my balloons!

Comment

• EtOHLooner
      • Mar 2017

I'm basically a non-popper out of fear. I generally have one of two reactions to accidental pops. If it's very loud, it scares the crap out of me, and often I don't want to inflate any more that day.

But if it's not super-loud, I feel almost pleased with myself, as if to say, "see, that wasn't so bad." In this case I sometimes enjoy looking at the remnants and remembering how big it was. I almost feel like I'm a wannabe popper - I like watching B2P vids - but can't get past the fear.

In either case I don't feel any sense of loss or sadness, so no particular emotional attachment for me.

Comment

• b0f0s0f
        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by EtOHLooner
        I'm basically a non-popper out of fear. I generally have one of two reactions to accidental pops. If it's very loud, it scares the crap out of me, and often I don't want to inflate any more that day.

But if it's not super-loud, I feel almost pleased with myself, as if to say, "see, that wasn't so bad." In this case I sometimes enjoy looking at the remnants and remembering how big it was. I almost feel like I'm a wannabe popper - I like watching B2P vids - but can't get past the fear.

In either case I don't feel any sense of loss or sadness, so no particular emotional attachment for me.
        I'm exactly the same way. In fact, although I'm very afraid of the pop, so long as the pop isn't too loud I like when they pop because it means I can start over and blow up another one . If I weren't phobic I would probably be a popper, I've blown to pop a balloon under a duvet which might have been the most arousing thing I've ever done with them but I'm too scared to do it again

Comment

• loonerdude44
          Inflatable Enthusiast
          • Oct 2017

Well I feel horrible about it when it happens. Sure, that rush of adrenaline is great and all, but knowing I destroyed an innocent balloon does bring me down a little. I usually shrug it off after a little while though.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎