Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PMN985
    • Aug 2021

Re: humping

For me I don't typically hump until they pop, but usually have a partner pop them under me during the act, usually when they are using another toy on me, but it is always pleasant when they burst and the partner didn't do it.

Comment

• Golden
      • Jun 2022

Originally posted by grizzleylooner
      Humping a donut on top of a big ballon is another one but the big balloon needs to be softer and bouncy as slamming your dick into the floor if it pops isn't much fun.... !
      wait a tick...I thought it was fun lol. Yeah a broken pecker isn't fun and well how would one explain that at the ER...

Comment

• loonlun
        • Mar 2021

Originally posted by Golden
        wait a tick...I thought it was fun lol. Yeah a broken pecker isn't fun and well how would one explain that at the ER...
        This is why it's important to hump balloons on something soft like a rug or bed. But it can also be fun to hump them on a wood floor knowing that a splinter or bit of grit is going to burst the balloon if you push too hard.

Comment

• grizzleylooner
          • Aug 2023

It’s not too bad if you’re just humping a balloon as you tend to land fairly flat, but the donut holds you out forwards more so if the balloon pops on a good thrust you tend to hit the floor “end first” which trust me is incredibly painful on carpet!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎