X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SusieDK
    • Dec 2017

Re: Printed balloons

Originally posted by Seasider
    ....... I had a look on their website and they are available to buy in packs of 25, I may get some!!
    Hi there,

Could you post a link to the website? Those balloons look so cool !

Sincerely
    Susie

Comment

• Seasider
      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by SusieDK
      Hi there,

Could you post a link to the website? Those balloons look so cool !

Sincerely
      Susie
      Hi susie

Here is the link https://thepacecentre.org/wp-content...order-form.pdf

However having looked at it again you need to do something charity related to get them, and may not be shipped out of the uk? I agree, they are fantastic looking balloons, even better that they’re belbal. On a side note I would love to know where belbals are printed for advertising purposes, there is loads on eBay from German sellers and I watch a YouTube called Roy who seems to pop belbal prints that are impossible to get hold of!!

Anyone have an idea?

Comment

• kosmos
        • May 2017

Originally posted by Seasider
        Hi susie

Here is the link https://thepacecentre.org/wp-content...order-form.pdf

However having looked at it again you need to do something charity related to get them, and may not be shipped out of the uk? I agree, they are fantastic looking balloons, even better that they’re belbal. On a side note I would love to know where belbals are printed for advertising purposes, there is loads on eBay from German sellers and I watch a YouTube called Roy who seems to pop belbal prints that are impossible to get hold of!!

Anyone have an idea?
        I wish i could get some of those Pace centre balloons... shame i don't live in the UK...I would pay for shipping and the balloons if someone could order them?

Still i regularly order balloons from german ebay sellers but sometimes the prices are a bit inflated
        Last edited by kosmos; 03-03-2018, 22:26.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎