Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoudPopper
    • Jan 2016

Re: Biggest Balloon

I have some GL500's and Unique 36's right now, as well as like 15 worker balloons. I've had some GL700's a GL900 egg shaped in the past. But I've only recently been into bigger balloons. I think I'm gonna stock up on some. Recommendations anyone?

Comment

• OverTheTop
      • Dec 2013

Originally posted by LoudPopper
      I have some GL500's and Unique 36's right now, as well as like 15 worker balloons. I've had some GL700's a GL900 egg shaped in the past. But I've only recently been into bigger balloons. I think I'm gonna stock up on some. Recommendations anyone?
      GL1200s, it's the next logical step.

Comment

• someloonerguy
        • Aug 2016

Biggest one I've had was a 96" Tuf-Tex. Sadly, I'd never had room to fully inflate it so I could only get it up about halfway and then play with it, so the lower half became very weak. The chance I finally had to try to inflate it all the way to rated size I noticed that the lower half of the balloon was inflating way too big without the top half following. I burst at about half its rated size. :\

Granted, I had it for a couple of years at that point, but still.

I still have an old Malaysian 63" but I think I may just keep that stored away since they don't make them any more. I have two GL1200s and a Cattex 55" though.

Comment

• LoudPopper
          • Jan 2016

Cool, thanks. I think I'll try to get a few. How about the larger Cattex balloons? Are they any good or softer? I tended to stay away from larger balloons for a while bc the one's I tried got so hard when they were filled, so they were no fun to ride or sit on. I know this sounds like a silly question, but since I'm new to big balloons "how" do you play with them compared to like the 16 and 17"balloons that I am used to?

Comment

• Danman1987
            • Nov 2012

If you underinflate the large Cattex balloons you will have a very nice, soft and huge latex airpillow . It is like a bounce house but than of latex.

Comment

• OverTheTop
              • Dec 2013

Originally posted by LoudPopper
              Cool, thanks. I think I'll try to get a few. How about the larger Cattex balloons? Are they any good or softer? I tended to stay away from larger balloons for a while bc the one's I tried got so hard when they were filled, so they were no fun to ride or sit on. I know this sounds like a silly question, but since I'm new to big balloons "how" do you play with them compared to like the 16 and 17"balloons that I am used to?
              Cattex balloons are my favorite brand. They use very good quality latex which is very soft and durable after a few inflations and can easily go past rated size. If you take a GL500 (or GL700 or GL1200) and inflate it to a bit under rated size they make for a great ride, or you can stretch it out and get it to be soft even past rated size.

Comment

• Micks101
                • Jan 2017

Just bought a 55" Cattex, cannot wait

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢