Disastrous experiences when using inflatables.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Disastrous experiences when using inflatables.

As the title goes, let's hear of folks disasters when.plsying with inflatables.

I'd a stack of air mats, a dinghy and a 48inch beachballd on the bed one night, when getting a little too rough bouncing about I fell backwards badly grazing and winding myself against the edge of a chest of drawers.

Another time my partner was goading me on in a provocative way. In short I pushed her firmly back down on the bed where we had a part inflated 72 inch banana which bulges and filled out under her- knocking everything off the bedside table. Including half a bottle of red wine.... all over a pale carpet. Tjstvwas the fun n jollities curtailed for the rest of the night

Who else has unexpectedly had to call it an early day, disapointed. Over to you!
  • Burg
    • Mar 2017

Re: Disastrous experiences when using inflatables.

I blew 40 dollars on a BBW love doll and after two days it broke. I was pretty upset

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

Ouch..... there’s one thing I’ve never bothered with- dolls. They’re a lot of money (in the scheme of things) with a lot of seams to fail.

Comment

• JR Looner
        • May 2015

I have had a few blow up dolls in the past and have found them to not hold up well for their intended purpose. A few weeks ago I purchased a TPE doll to see if I like it better. Of course, it is not an inflatable, but it should last quite a bit longer. The TPE doll is, depending on what you get, a pricey alternative. But it should provide a better experience all around. There is some upkeep (weekly and monthly), but again, I have weighed the cost of repeatedly purchasing inflatable dolls or a TPE doll and I decided to try the TPE doll route. I'm not recommending people on this forum doing what I did, just stating that I went this route.

Comment

• KeepItSecret
          • Nov 2017

Tried to experiment with significant other on clear Intex air mattress. Everything was going fine until I was close to popping so I thought I'd try to make a small hole in the mattress with my index finger to coincide. Alas the mattress did not deflate gracefully. It popped. Sorry, it POPPED, scared the crap out of us and the moment was lost. Bummer.

Comment

• craggy2012
            • Jan 2012

I can remember one session, my partner was riding an Intex Orca Whale and I wanted to join her on its back.... I grabbed the tail of the pooltoy and gave a good hard tug to pull her and the inflatable back nearer to the bottom of the bed.... alas, the tail just tore off clean in my hands, instantly down she went n she was left spread eagled in a heap on the bed.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎