Old 19-10-2012, 12:03 AM

Penfold is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello and welcome!
I am a looner from the West Midlands (Wolves), deffo a popper! prefer to see a lady pop them with their nails. Looks like a great site!

Cheers, Brian.
Old 20-11-2012, 08:06 PM

Danman1987 is on a distinguished road
Hello,

My name is Danny and I'm living in the Netherlands. I am 25 years old. I have an balloon fetish and also an inflatable fetish. I like to see girls riding on them. I am a non-popper. I don't like the sound of popping of balloons (also the bangs of fireworks). My favourite balloons are the Q24's and Q30/36's, big round and nice.

If you have some questions, feel free to ask.
Old 28-11-2012, 07:12 AM

Balloonlovinboy is on a distinguished road
Hey everyone
My name is Jay and Im a nonpopper and also inflatable lover.
Iv had this fetish for as long as I can remember, I share my passion with my amazing girlfriend who has really taken a liking to my fetish.
I love talking with others and love to teach and share.
Id love to talk with everyone!
Old 02-12-2012, 12:37 AM

Pinkloon is on a distinguished road
Hi all!
Like I've seen a couple of others post, it is my husband who is actually the "true" looner. But I've been blowing up balloons for him for 8 years and its just part o our sex life now! We've recently discussed trying to find other looners, which is why I'm here.
Our favorites are Unique 16's and Tuf Tex 17's, the 24's of both varieties are also excellent! Crystal colors are preferred, but pink is always the favorite!

Hope to find some good stuff here.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:17 PM
Blown to bits

Vicci is on a distinguished road
Hi Matt!
I have a few items from pvc-u-like myself, always wanted one of their inflatable suits, but they're a bit pricey... never thought of making my own.
Old 05-12-2012, 09:00 AM
Blown to bits

I've always found Lou at PUL to be quite friendly and willing to accept items back for re-welding if they split within the first year (assuming they've been looked after)
Old 28-12-2012, 03:32 AM

Matt is on a distinguished road
Hello,

I'm 22 and I've loved inflatables from a very young age.

I love pool toys, beach balls and inflatable chairs and love bouncing on them hard and doing the obvious whilst on them!

When I was a teenager I had a blue inflatable chair that I used to masterbate naked on all of the time.

I've introduced my girlfriend (who is 24) into the inflatable fetish world and we have a great time doing things on them .

I love my inflatables to be overinflated and really tight but I hate it when they pop! However there was this one time where me and my girlfriend were on an inflatable chair having sex and as I was orgasming the chair popped at the same time and it was the best orgasm I think I have ever had!

Anyway, that's me, sorry if I was too graphic. I'm just glad I'm not the only one who has an inflatable fetish!

I have loads of inflatable videos and photos that I've downloaded over the years if anyone would like to swap? Let me know!
Old 28-12-2012, 09:47 AM
Blown to bits

Hi Matt,
Welcome! Sounds like you like your inflatables just the way that I do. Finding it more difficult to get those inflatable chairs these days though (popped my last blue one the other day)
You should get your girlfriend to register here too
Old 04-01-2013, 09:30 PM

oldpopper is on a distinguished road
Vicci
Thanks for the wonderfull invitation . I am prpbaboy older than most of the folks on this board. My thing with balloons started at about age3 free balloons came with grocery deliveries (thats a hint to how old I am) My father delighted in blowing them to pop. Iwas so startled , yet also excited but completely overwhelmed. As I grew older and worked up the courage the first time a balloon popped while I blew it up was the most exciting expierence I ever had . I learned the use of machine guns and handgernades in the armey during ww2 but to this day blowing a balloon to pop is great fun. I also enjoy watching others .especially females blow to pop.
Old 18-01-2013, 01:41 AM

maw1990 is on a distinguished road
Hey, just thaught id say hi to everyone.... Im mark and i like balloons over inflatables but l they still enjoy both.
Personaly i dnt like to pop that often but i do like to see a woman pop them in just about anyway possible!

Anyone in the uk that hears of any events please drop me a message because id like to try amd visit atleast one