Old 22-02-2018, 03:40 AM

frankfrank is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello and welcome!
loonlover817: No, unless I missed something, I didn't see any balloon fun in the massive selection of Chicago-area meet groups. Just a follow-up on what I posted the other day before I scrutinized it all.

Years ago, there USED TO be the occasional looner gatherings. I went to one about ten years ago which had 18 or 20 people there, in southeast Pennsylvania - it was hosted by "Michael D" who is also the owner of the "buddylist" (the straights group) on balloon buddies dot com. Gotta say it was a blast and it's always fun finding what OTHER common grounds I have with who was there...and, since I sat in on a big popping/B2P session, it was a "blast" in more ways than one.

I only made it to that one gathering; apparently he had a couple others before I knew about the group (which still exists). There were also at least two or three such meets in Silicon Valley [Milpitas] but I never got to one of those - and, sadly, the guy who hosted those meets died last month. I understand there's been a couple events in Orlando, too.

Where did you say you are?
Old 23-02-2018, 03:06 AM

loonlover817 is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: Hello and welcome!
I'm in Houston lol. do u date a looner?
Old 23-02-2018, 03:39 AM

any nightculbs with balloons?
Old 23-02-2018, 08:44 PM

Olwyn is on a distinguished road
Hi everyone,

Just found this forum and are still quite excited about all the interesting topics. Lots of interesting and arousing reading... I live in Sweden and have been into inflatables since I was quite young. It started with a blue rubber cotton Semperit air mattress that I boinked like mad (I still have that mattress and I sometimes also give it a good ride). Loved the rubber smell and the sound when I pumped it up with a dome shaped rubber pump. Later on I got my first sex doll and experimented a lot with it and it continued to balloons and pooltoys. I'm still into sex dolls and have been playing with hundreds of them together with loads of pooltoys and balloons. I'm into both popping and non-popping/inflation and deflation.
I've been introducing balloons and pooltoys to my gf and she loves it - both popping and having fun on them...
Old 23-02-2018, 09:06 PM
Bubble Boy :-P

Welcome to the forum Olwyn
This place is crazy awesome to hang out at
Old 23-02-2018, 11:23 PM

man yall are lucky i'm a junior in hs and still live with fam and rarely get balloons. Anyone get turned on by seeing balloons in commercials?
Old 26-02-2018, 10:06 PM

Glaziola is on a distinguished road
Hello everyone, happy I found this site. I live in the uk and I was terrified of balloons for half of my life now I can't get enough if them so the origin of my kink is strange to say the least. Very much a popper of balloons, beachballs, air matresses, ect; I also enjoy deflation. Very happy to be here!
Old 27-02-2018, 01:37 PM

Retro77 is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Hello and welcome!
Hello all, My name is Daniel 40 years old from the United States, much like a lot of people phobia(loud noises) brought me into this, although still have some of the phobia, it's gotten much better over the years, I feel that bring the fetish in the the intimate side of thing helps calm my fear and is somewhat of a theory for me. I do hope to overcome this fear cause I feel it has restricted my life in some way, any ways nice to meet you all...
Old 27-02-2018, 06:58 PM

BalloonblowerNYC is on a distinguished road
Hello Retro! More or less same story here. Total fear of the bang, and then at some point of my life a very good person having forced me to do a b2p - and I did it with closed eyes. It took me another five years to do this again. Are you able to blow up balloons without fear alone? Up to which level?

Greetings from the East Coast!
Old 27-02-2018, 08:24 PM
Balloon Blower

kahuna09 is on a distinguished road
hello everyone i have been here for quite some time not sure if i introduced my self. Straight male from the east coast looking to chat with anyone interested in balloons or inflatables of any kind. i love them equally. have never really opened up to any women about my fetish as to the one time that i tired kind of scared me and now i am quite shy about taking about it to anyone in person. any one interested in talking shoot me a message i am on here all the time. Always up for some looner or fetish chat.