Old 11-06-2017, 01:50 PM

Riftwing is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello and welcome!
Hi there, I'm Riftwing and I'm from Buckinghamshire in the UK! Nice to have finally found this forum after being into inflatables and balloons since like forever... XD
Old 15-06-2017, 06:20 PM

tomtate9704 is on a distinguished road
Hey everyone,

I'm Tom
I'm a looner and a non-popper, though I enjoy watching popping in clips and such
I like Q24s and similarly sized loons and love helium
I live in the US, more specifically the midwest, somewhat near Indianapolis
I'm a straight male in my mid 20s
I look forward to talking to all of you on here
Old 23-06-2017, 03:41 PM

IanLoon is on a distinguished road
Hello Vicci and everyone,

My name is Ian and I have been a looner since as far back I can recall. I started out as a sitter on smaller loons but now exclusively enjoy bouncing on mid to larger sizes (20-24"). My wife's preference when playing is bouncing on 16-18". BTP, step to pop, pins, etc, do nothing for me but I have nothing at all against those who enjoy them. Looner snobbery is never justified.

I wear earplugs not because of fear, but just because I'm just not really a popper so I don't appreciate the noise. I guess I'm just a bouncer (if that's an accepted label) or maybe a semi-popper in that I know hard bouncing will result in a pop sooner or later, but it's not the pop I'm after. I'm fairly lightweight so I have no taste for balloons that likely WON'T pop due to size (like a 36"). I want there to be at least a LITTLE bit of pop risk. Does any of that make sense?

I prefer the Tuf-Tex 24 over the Qualatex, but that's now academic as Q-tex discontinued the size. I am very curious to learn from others how the Belbal B250 compares with either of those two in terms of toughness during bouncing. The B250 looks interesting but they're not sold in the U.S. (that I've seen) and are fairly expensive to have shipped to the U.S. If I may ask, I would love to read opinions of other riders/bouncers who can compare it to the other 24s before I decide to invest. Better? Worse? About the same?

Anyway, thanks for having me!

Ian
U.S.A.
Old 24-06-2017, 11:54 PM
Balloon fun

balloons is on a distinguished road
I had been sitting and humping balloons since I can remember. When I was 13 I deiced to hump a 16 inch nude and had my first orgasm. It was nothing short of amazing, so intense. I like to hump 20 inch balloons. I miss the 20'' yellow Tilly. they were the best.
Old 04-07-2017, 01:46 PM

Bubblyzzz is on a distinguished road
Hi, I'm Bubblyzzz and I'm a female looner. (all: hi Bubblyzz)

I'm a lifetime looner who started as a child after a party when I straddled a balloon and got my first "tickle." I started "playing" with balloons after that to see if I could repeat the sensation and voila, I became a looner.

I'm into making balloons as big as possible (especially at parties - I'm a bit of a sadist, wanting to make others squirm a little), but I also like regular sized and helium balloons as decorations.

I like to straddle and ride and grind, and I also like popping balloons a lot.
Old 04-07-2017, 01:51 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
Welcome to the forum! Is it just balloons you like or inflatables too? Not quite as fun for me but they're a lot firmer for riding.
Old 04-07-2017, 11:24 PM

onemoreblow is on a distinguished road
Welcome to the forum!
Old 05-07-2017, 07:33 AM

drumrd is on a distinguished road
Hi blowtopop-looners,

I'm a 34 year old looner from the Netherlands. I have to admit i lurk here on the forum for already a while and, yes, its a nice forum. Before I have been active on the UKL-forum for those who can remember.

I would describe myself as a semi-popper, bust mostly i'm into sitting and blowing up the loons tight.

Drum
Old 05-07-2017, 08:34 PM

Gray A Loon is on a distinguished road
My name is Gray A. Loon and I am writing a book about balloon fetish in all its forms and variations.

To start with I have created this survey in order to assist me with my research. In taking part in this survey you do not have to give your real name, age, location or email address, however voluntary participants would be most helpful for getting my book done. All fields are optional.

Please answer the questions as honestly and fully as you can.

Thanks

Gray A Loon
Old 06-07-2017, 11:59 PM

BustinMakesMeFeelGood is on a distinguished road
Hey all. I'm a bi guy and have been into balloons most of my life - and realized it was an official fetish when I was in college. Im in my 30s and live in the southeast US. I am a popper, and every time I play it usually ends in shreds of loons! I like the feel of the larger loons, but rarely have time to have a room full of large ones so I usually end up popping the 12s one-on-one. I also have a condom fetish and I have played with some inflates in the past. I'm on Skype if you ever want to chat!