Old 04-03-2018, 05:25 AM

CookieMonster is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello and welcome!
Originally Posted by Glaziola View Post
Hello everyone, happy I found this site. I live in the uk and I was terrified of balloons for half of my life now I can't get enough if them so the origin of my kink is strange to say the least. Very much a popper of balloons, beachballs, air matresses, ect; I also enjoy deflation. Very happy to be here!
Hey welcome... im in the midlands hope you find friends and fellow poppers on here to have fun with and a good chat....
Take care
Mike aka Cookiemonster
Old 09-03-2018, 05:19 PM

rrothchild is on a distinguished road
Hello all!
RR from the US, new to this site but not to the community (already found some posts from friends from years past). Glad I found this forum, looks totally legit!

A few looner related things about me:

Semi popper
Love to sit pop and watch sit pop, love to watch blow to pop (only do it myself every once in a great while)
Favorite balloons 16/17" crystals or pink solid color (play with 24's too but not as often)
Love balloon stories (real and creative fiction)

Have fun everyone! You always know you've shown up to a party if there are balloons there!
Old 10-03-2018, 12:59 AM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
Welcome to the community rrothchild
Old 16-03-2018, 01:10 AM

Punchballpopper is on a distinguished road
Hello, from the USA. So.California area. In My 50's, grew up on gameshows in 60's-70's with lots of sit popping contests. Still in decent enough shape to enjoy balloon and especially punchball busting activities. Favorites are the mexican/unique brand of punchballs that are readily found in dollar stores. Enjoy all car lot display balloons like BSA, Tuf-tex and Unique 16. Wanna try Cattex and Gemar brand balloons from Italy. Miss the Prestige/Tilly 20 inch balloons. That used to be a challenge to burst even with my 210 lb body frame. Look forward to chatting with you all.
Old 16-03-2018, 01:43 AM

frankfrank is on a distinguished road
^ Tilly balloons are still around, but they seem to make short runs and put them on ebay BuyItNow listings. I have no frame of reference to compare to Tilly balloons that were made before their long hiatus.

Those 24-inch balloons from Party City are far stronger than 190 bouncing-and-riding pounds, though part of that is that I only inflate them "big" but not fully. It doesn't even feel "close" to popping, as though there could be two people (380 pounds) on it without an issue, but I don't know.
Old 19-03-2018, 05:51 PM

x123rtyizzz is on a distinguished road
Hello everybody!

My name is Michael. I am 18. I've been a balloon and inflatable fetishist since I was about 9.
I would really like to share to girls who want to see some videos of me riding and inflatable and say me what they think.

clarifications:
1)If you want i would really like to talk of anything else, in that case please contact me too
2)If you want to see the video i would need a testing that you are a girl

If you are interesting please contact me at: x123rtyizzz@gmail.com
Old 28-03-2018, 11:21 PM

Linda is on a distinguished road
Hello everyone! New member here!

As a lot of people here, I had and still have globophobia... This fear for balloons is what drives my fetish.

I've known about this forum for more than 2 years and finally made the decision to join! I can't wait!
Old 29-03-2018, 11:18 AM
Balloon Blower

kahuna09 is on a distinguished road
welcome to the group there any many of us here all with a love of balloons and inflatables. you are among friends here.
Old 29-03-2018, 10:53 PM

Beachballer is on a distinguished road
Hello,
Iím a 27 year old guy. Iíve been obsessed with beachballs since I can remember. I donít like balloons for other inflatables. Just beachballs. I think because how round and soft they are.

I am trying to discover my looner life now. I just told my wife and feel more open about this now. Iím really embarrassed by this so if anyone can relate let me know. I finally discovered Iím not alone.
Old 30-03-2018, 04:31 AM

frankfrank is on a distinguished road
BB, the internet is transformational for us who thought there were no others. Over twenty years ago you were very fortunate if you saw an ad in some underground "connections type" newspaper, and you were entirely out of luck if you didn't live in a big city. Even if one was lucky enough to see one of these ads about "balloon fetishes" or related stuff, it was all about exchanging handwritten letters through the mail, which was an impossibility for a lot of people who needed to keep their fetish "closeted."

I'm not even sure if any of these rarefied ads showed up in any non-gay big city newspapers. If you weren't gay in those days, that could mean that those ads would never have been seen, and there are a LOT of looners/related who are not gay. In fact, most looner-types are not gay.

Now this can be fully explored in the privacy of your own internet connection.

I can still "get" the embarrassing part. It is definitely unorthodox and uncommon, and some people just don't relate. BUT...you're among friends here. Embrace the change!!