Old 21-01-2018, 11:58 PM
Inflatable Enthusiast

Location: A tiny rock floating in the middle of nowhere in an infinite universe, orbiting around a tiny star.
loonerdude44 is on a distinguished road
Default Best Inflatable Animals Under $200?
The title says it all. What would be, in your opinion, the best looking animal or anthro inflatable under $200? I'm not interested in swim rings or anything like that.

Last edited by loonerdude44; 22-01-2018 at 06:37 AM.
Old 24-01-2018, 04:40 PM

lilolover82 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Best Inflatable Animals Under $200?
The sea turtle has made an good impression. She's took a lot of abuse and still isn't leaking.
Old 25-01-2018, 03:38 PM

EthylTheAardvark is on a distinguished road
The inflatableworld.de fox ride-on (Full disclosure, I got Rawr to do that design, but I don't get a cut of their profits on it), husky and magic dragon (Which are NOT my designs) are very nice and neighborhood of 60 euros each. The fox ride-on and magic dragons use very soft, shiny vinyl very reminiscent of the old Intex toys from the '80's. The husky is matte, not as soft and the seams are a little scratchy, but it's an incredibly cute toy. I wish they offered a version without that hair, though...

Their regular fox and blue hamster toys (Ask them if they have the blue hamster in stock, it's not listed on their web page) are also nice but too big for me to keep inflated regularly. Their cheetah is also very nice.
Old 25-01-2018, 06:20 PM
Inflatable Enthusiast

Location: A tiny rock floating in the middle of nowhere in an infinite universe, orbiting around a tiny star.
loonerdude44 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by EthylTheAardvark View Post
The inflatableworld.de fox ride-on (Full disclosure, I got Rawr to do that design, but I don't get a cut of their profits on it), husky and magic dragon (Which are NOT my designs) are very nice and neighborhood of 60 euros each. The fox ride-on and magic dragons use very soft, shiny vinyl very reminiscent of the old Intex toys from the '80's. The husky is matte, not as soft and the seams are a little scratchy, but it's an incredibly cute toy. I wish they offered a version without that hair, though...

Their regular fox and blue hamster toys (Ask them if they have the blue hamster in stock, it's not listed on their web page) are also nice but too big for me to keep inflated regularly. Their cheetah is also very nice.
I've heard good things about IW. I think I'll get a cheetah, a fox and perhaps a dragon too, although the dragon isn't the cutest or the happiest looking. I wish I could have gotten their older green dragon.
Old 02-02-2018, 02:05 AM

new2inflate is on a distinguished road
Question Re: Best Inflatable Animals Under $200?
Color me curious; is there a picture of said blue hamster anywhere out there?
Old 03-02-2018, 08:09 AM

EthylTheAardvark is on a distinguished road
I thought I'd seen one on Furaffinity or somewhere, but I can't seem to find it now. If I can find some time this weekend, I'll try to find mine (It's still in a box from a move somewhere) and blow it up. It's way too big to keep inflated all the time (At least, in my house.)
Old 03-02-2018, 11:26 PM

ChillinHaze is on a distinguished road
Why not get one of the Horseplay Inflatables horses sold by IW? They are pretty good quality, sturdy and cost only 70 euros.