Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • t17forLife
    • May 2015

Facebook users - Get in here!

The looner community is extremely active on Facebook these days, as opposed to forums such as this one that people used "back in them good ole days." Most people have separate accounts from their personal ones to use for looner activities. There are tons of groups to join to discuss the fetish and look at photos and videos. Both genders use the platform, although the usual bias toward guys exists, as does here.

Who here uses Facebook for this purpose? If so, what do you call yourself on there?

I'm known as Rob Looner. Graduated from the University of Life, went to Hell, live in Houston, TX. I happen to be a few years older on there as well.

Let's see who else is on there.
  • scuba
    • Jan 2017

Re: Facebook users - Get in here!

I use this forum because Facebook is too public.
    I donĀ“t want anyone to read about my fetish. So I really like this forum

Comment

• Vicci
      Blown to bits
      • Oct 2009

I used to have a Facebook account for looner purposes, but after it being closed twice for violating their terms of service regarding having multiple accounts, I got fed up and didn't bother creating a third.
      Vicci x

Comment

• craggy2012
        • Jan 2012

I've thought about FB and multiple accounts for my fetish lifestyle, but decided against it. Saying that I did purposely setup a dedicated account over on VK for this instead- though I'm not currently active on there.

Comment

• wildheart
          • Apr 2015

I do have a looner profile on there. Already got a warning for not using a real name. That's the problem with things like Facebook. They also collect lots of personal information so be careful what you post.
          How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
          My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• LeeRider
            • Nov 2014

Originally posted by wildheart
            I do have a looner profile on there. Already got a warning for not using a real name. That's the problem with things like Facebook. They also collect lots of personal information so be careful what you post.
            Yes thats why I dont use facebook for looner related stuff, only for "normal" non fetish non sexual social communication. although I know there are people on there id like to chat to.

I have always been confident that this site is much more private and secure and can be kept anonymous if you want so we can be much freer about what we post and msg to each other.
            there is of course a no nudity rule on here but we can live with that as its ok to post links to hard core sites.

Comment

• Meililoon
              aka lyckr
              • Sep 2014

I had one for about two months before it got banned. No idea why, as I've never had a user there otherwise.

Comment

• t17forLife
                • May 2015

Oddly enough, I've had my account open for over 2 years and never had a problem. Facebook does seem to be quite picky these days though.

Comment

• craggy2012
                  • Jan 2012

I think this is why folks moved over to instant messaging media like Telegram or Kik. You can post away including pictures and videos with your messages, though they’re simply a rolling message board. You go to bed and there’s a mountain of posts to scroll through that come in over night. I’ve dabbled with Kik too. It’s a great format other than for each group is limited to 50 members which makes joining groups awkward if the admins aren’t keeping top side of things. If there’s 50 already in but little activity amongst the group- the group soon dies.

Comment

• 9/11 did Bush
                    • Nov 2016

I don't use Facebook. It is way too public for something like a fetish. Not my cup of tea, and I much prefer this forum anyway.

Comment

• Gustovich
                      • Jan 2013

I tried this. And actually came in contact with some looners for the first time. But then the account got banned

But there is so many people on there with fetish-profiles. It wouldn't be if it didn't work. Can you somehow create an account that doesn't get banned?

Comment

• t17forLife
                        • May 2015

Originally posted by Gustovich
                        I tried this. And actually came in contact with some looners for the first time. But then the account got banned

But there is so many people on there with fetish-profiles. It wouldn't be if it didn't work. Can you somehow create an account that doesn't get banned?
                        Most people seem to get banned for using a "fake name." Try using one that is somewhat realistic yet in no way reflects who you are IRL.

Comment

• Gustovich
                          • Jan 2013

Thank you.

I'm trying again with a better name

edit: I'm now on facebook by the name GustavoLoonero, feel free to add me if you want
                          Last edited by Gustovich; 14-02-2018, 19:47.

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎