X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 9/11 did Bush
    • Nov 2016

Re: Balloons that you want but can't have

Originally posted by Bubble Boy :-P
    Thanks Big Balloons! My sister's always gotten a kick out of my balloon fetish & has always encouraged it by smothering me with balloons over the years She already told me that she's going to buy me a big bunny balloon come Easter next month & i totally agree that 36" mylar/foils are the perfect size & are tough as nails.
    Hmm I wonder if your sister is going to get a foil balloon or one of those C&F giant bunny balloons. The latter would actually feel pretty good to fuck...

I wonder how your sister found out about your fetish? Interesting story perhaps...

Comment

• srob2
      • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Dude1234
      How come you can't buy anything other than a tuftex 9 or smaller ? I want to do a b2p but have never done it so I can't comment on how hard balloons are 2 b2p
      Depending on the balloon, they can get to a point where no more air goes in no matter how hard you blow but they don't pop. I've put balloons on air pumps that didn't pop. I am chicken to b2p, but once I do it, I want to do more.

Comment

• srob2
        • Dec 2017

Originally posted by loonlover817
        lol ok so ive only b2p once or twice does the balloon hit ur eyes when u do it?
        That can happen, but it is never been a serious problem for me.

Comment

• LeeRider
          • Nov 2014

Originally posted by loonlover817
          Hey if yall want cheap big balloons Walmart sells 36inch and 17 inch and they are nice. it stinks they dont sell qualtex or tufftex. anyone like mylar balloons?
          Walmart balloons are US made now and the 17inch seem to be TufTex and the 36inch look like they are Qualatex....of course Walmart sell them under their own name but much cheaper price than the brands. Real good value an must be the best store for hassle free buying good quality balloons!

Comment

• BigBang123
            • Aug 2015

I've always wanted Q24s but now there in short supply. I did find this on eBay though: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F183065804313

Comment

• scuba
              • Jan 2017

A balloon shaped like a human body with arms and legs that I could blow up and climb into.
              Being inside the balloon with its neck around my neck I would let the air out so it would clinge to my body like a suit.
              I know that you can get latex suits, I own several, but a balloon suit like that would be the ultimate rush.

Comment

• BalloonblowerNYC
                • Feb 2018

Used balloons blown hard by a cute man. A nonpopper is the ideal counterpart for that. I love to blow those heavily used and stressed balloons knowing that this cute guy blew and played with it.

But they are hard to find as sharing something so private like a balloon as a looner is a huge thing.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Originally posted by scuba
                  A balloon shaped like a human body with arms and legs that I could blow up and climb into.
                  Being inside the balloon with its neck around my neck I would let the air out so it would clinge to my body like a suit.
                  I know that you can get latex suits, I own several, but a balloon suit like that would be the ultimate rush.
                  Same!
                  Only instead of letting the air out of the suit I'd blow it up!

Comment

• scuba
                    • Jan 2017

Oh yes Bubble, but that suit would need to be bouble layered.

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
                      • Jul 2017

Ive seen balloons that I wanted but couldn't have for a variety of reasons, but some are just inaccessible

Some large (36"+) balloons up high as decorations for big events, same with some printed balloons that were in store windows, and balloons that are part of arches or columns or something.

Comment

• loonlover817
                        • Feb 2018

dude I wish i could get those big 36 " at like car dealerships. Like i wish they gave them away. You ever gotten those arches to take home?
                        lover your loons forever

Comment

• Vaderpat
                          • Aug 2017

Hello,

I have been lurking this forum for almost a year now... So, it's time to post something
                          Since I discovered this fetish about myself I couldn't really get into it since I was living at home with my parents. I have to admit that I am a non-popper who is into the bigger sizes ballons (basicly anything 24 inch and up).

In the time when I lived with my parents I have basicly ever had the best experience with a no-brand 90cm(35 inch) black round balloon. I used to blow it up when my parents left the house and kept it like that until I heard them coming home. Wich by then I had to deflate that loon in like a couple of second... It was always a rush

I got caught a couple of times with balloons laying in my room. but my parents always jokingly said that I use a strange pair of condoms :P (we had a very open relationship in terms of sexual discussions) I leave some of this story for other threads aswell... boy I got some shame in one of those moments...

Since I am living on myself by now I do have some more experience with balloons. I also have a wife who is trying her best to get into it... but she is afraid of the popping even more than I am! Well.... I am not really afraid. I am just really careful with my baloons.. I love to go hard on them. But always to the limit of the loon! I respect its limits

I have been exploring the fetish for a while now, but it is since I found this forum that I really know what kind of balloons I love!
                          ANd thus I really, really, really would want 1 or 2 Qualatex 24 inch balloons and the SA-24! There are lots of really really hot SA-24 videos out there. I just admire the amount the neck pops out out of nowhere!
                          It is a shame that I have never had my hands on one of these two balloons!

Well, thats it for now... I have lots of more stories to tell in other threads I geuss!

Comment

• npratt
                            • Jul 2016

This may be better under the old thread "Balloons they don't make anymore" but I was browsing my archives and found these - Gayla Jellybeans (crystals!) and Tilly Workers
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Big Balloons!
                              • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Vaderpat
                              Hello,

I have been lurking this forum for almost a year now... So, it's time to post something
                              Welcome!

Comment

• loonlover817
                                • Feb 2018

so u cant get those balloons? those are nice and hot
                                lover your loons forever

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍