• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonerMyName
    • Sep 2018

[TRADE] Clip Trading

Hello
    These are the screenshots (and thumbs) of the clips I have:
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

PM to trade
    Most clips I am looking for are clips from Clubsteffi (new), Galas Balloons and Fetishes (old and new), House of Loons, Straightjacket Tickling Inflatables (or Southern Belle's Fetishes), and Alice Madness (new)

Edit: Added Alice Madness to wanted
    Last edited by LoonerMyName; 18-01-2019, 06:36.
  • Yen_D_Heart
    • Jan 2019

Re: Clip Trading

Hey!

I am looking for Studio Fuusen clips (among others) and I have 80 clips of Clubsteffi.

You can look at them on my VK page: https://vk.com/album344143260_259947125

If the link doesn't work: Jenny Dear on VK. If you want you can message me their or here.

I need to add, that I am only at home on weekends right now and I can't upload my files anywhere else atm. So if you want to trade, it must be on Saturday or Sunday (preferebly afternoon).

Cya! ♥

Comment

• LoonerMyName
      • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Yen_D_Heart
      Hey!

I am looking for Studio Fuusen clips (among others) and I have 80 clips of Clubsteffi.

You can look at them on my VK page: https://vk.com/album344143260_259947125

If the link doesn't work: Jenny Dear on VK. If you want you can message me their or here.

I need to add, that I am only at home on weekends right now and I can't upload my files anywhere else atm. So if you want to trade, it must be on Saturday or Sunday (preferebly afternoon).

Cya! ♥
      Hi
      I did see quite a bit of clips that I would like from you, and would like to trade when you have the chance. First, you need to post 2 more times so you can enable PMs so we could trade. I look forward to trading with you.

Comment

• Yen_D_Heart
        • Jan 2019

Oh! That's why I wasn't able to message you. Makes sense, well maybe posting here twice will help with that :P I also saw a few clips in your stash that I would like to have!

Comment

• LoonerMyName
          • Sep 2018

Ok great. I guess you have to post one more time because I still can't message you. I thought it was 3 posts but I guess it was more

Comment

• Yen_D_Heart
            • Jan 2019

According to the message I got from signing up, I need "3 positive responses" from my posts. Noooot sure how that works if I am honest. Hopefully figuring it out tomorrow at home, otherwise I just link my e-mail here on the forum. Cya

Comment

• Poppinbigloons
              • Apr 2019

I have tons for trade

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢