Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scuba
    • Jan 2017

Re: Floating on a GL 1200

I´ve bought 5 clear GL1200´s and I´ve found out that they are much nicer and soft to sit on that colored balloons.
    Yesterday I went out to the lake again. My usual spot was ocupied by a bording school when I came down there wearing only my Spy Cycling latex suit, but they didn´t notice because it looks like a normal speed suit.
    After a while I found a new spot, so I inflated my balloon stepped over it and found my balance on it.
    I floated out on the lake enjoying the rubbery feelling of my latex suit and the balloon between my legs. There was no wind, so the water was nice and calm.
    After an houer I go a bit of a cramp in my groind because my legs was forced apard by the balloon, I padled ashore to stretch my leg, but I still felt like floating a bit more.
    I pumped a litle bit more air into the balloon stepped over it and floated out again. It was a bit harder to keep my balance, but it was much nicer to sit on.
    It got realy soft and it felt like it tried to fly out of the water with me on it. WOW.
    After a while a thunder cloud rolled in and I thought it was best to padle ashore sadly.

Comment

• scuba
      • Jan 2017

Last night the storm Ingolf came over Denmark and at noon it was still quite windy.
      I couldn´t resist going out to try floating on the GL 1200 in really strong wind, and since I already had my latex shorty on, the urge just got bigger.
      I pulled on my latex pant and some long underwear and over it my Hydroglove latex drysuit. All rubbered up I packed my gear and drove out to the lake.
      When I got there it was windy, but I was still able to inflate the balloon and safely paddle out on the lake.
      At first there was not much wind, so I paddled further out towards the middle of the lake.
      Suddenly the wind picked up and it began to push me across the lake. It was´nt as strong to begin with, but all the sudden it really picked up.
      The hard gusts got the balloon to vibrate and jump up and down in the waves and I could really feel how the wind pushed me faster. It was a good thing that I was all suited up, because all that vibrating and jumping up and down on the balloon really gave me a boner.
      On the trail by the lake shore a lot of people was taking a sunday walk, but since I was all suited up all they could see was a crazy guy on a balloon. Some cildren waved to me and I waved back.
      All to soon the wind had pushed me to ending point and since I began to feel a bit cold I desided to get up.
      One thing. Since it was so cold today I didn´t have to inflate the balloon as much today, so I think this balloon will last longer.
      I can´t wait to try it when it´s even windyer

Comment

• Micks101
        • Jan 2017

I really, really need to try this

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Oh,wow! I'd forgotten Id commented on this thread ages ago! Shortly after, my new girlfriend made me delete my account to prove to her i was committed...she was crazy self conscious & had numerous mental issues & was hooked on adderall She only just left me & my heart was broken because i really cared about her....but i guess she did me a HUGE favor by leaving me because she would have just dragged me down with her....though i am pissed the she stole two bags of my Q16s that contained at least 40 balloons. but i forgive her! I hope her & her new boyfriend enjoy them! I regret deleting my account...it was for all the wrong reasons...but im so glad to be back amongst all my balloon friends! Everyone here is so wonderful! It feels like i never left!
          Wow! That felt GREAT to get out! Sorry for getting so personal & off topic But now that I'm free, being that she took up every single moment of my time, I can get back to all the balloony stuff i used to do! & first on my list is definitely going out to my lake & having some fun floating on balloons!!!

Comment

• scuba
            • Jan 2017

After seven weeks of keeping my shoulder calm after surgery, the urge to go out on the balloon was simply getting too much. I'm starting regular training tomorrow so I thought that it couldn't hurt to exercise a tiny bit on the balloon.
            I was already in my latex catsuit so I packed the balloon and pump and took on my fleese suit and my Hydroglove latex drysuit and my wetsuit boots.
            I walked to a nearby lake. It was quite a walk and I got a little warm in my suit.
            At last I got to the right place at nine pm , but it wasn't too dark.
            I was able to inflate the balloon and wade out and sit on it. I had blown far too much air in it, but I eventually found the right balance.
            I floated for about half an hour near the shore because my shoulder is still weak, but it felt good floating in the dark.
            I got ashore and walked the long way home. When I got home I was soaked under my latex suit, but that's just one of the charming things of wearing latex

Comment

Omg, scuba!
              You have the most awesome adventures!
              Glad to hear your shoulder injury is feeling better
              & now that you're back in the game i definitely look forward to hearing about more of your new experiences!

Comment

• scuba
                • Jan 2017

Comment

• scuba
                  • Jan 2017

My Christmas balloon journey
                  I just got home after taking a nice long floating trip on my blue GL 1200.
                  I started out at home donning lover part of my zipperless Eurocatsuit and over it my Spy Cycling latex suit. Then I put on my fleese suit and at last my Hydroglove latex drysuit. I grabbed my bag with the balloons and off I went. I was in such a hurry that I forgot to put on my wetsuit boost, but I had my Clocs on so they would have to do.
                  When I got to the lake it was quite windy and I really had to hold on to the balloon when I blew it up. When I waded into the lake the wind made the balloon airborne, but I managed to step over the balloon and I quickly found the right balance.
                  At first I had to padle quite much just to get out on the lake, but I eventually got free from the shore. I paddled further out on the lake and eventually the wind began to push me in the right direction.
                  The wind picked up more and more and the waves got bigger and bigger. I bounced up and down and I could really feel the wind pushing harder and harder on the balloon.
                  After about an hour I had been pushed all the way to the other end of the lake.
                  The waves was really big there and I really bounced on the balloon
                  When I was ten meters the shore I was thrown of the balloon, but an elderly man managed to grab it before it flew off.
                  He asked me if I was cold and I said no I felt nice and warm in my drysuit. We talked a bit about my suit and he went off. I tried to get out on the lake again, but the waves was too big so I decided to go home.
                  Writing this I'm still wearing my latex suit and my balloon and drysuit is drying.

Comment

• scuba
                    • Jan 2017

I know that I have been writing a lot in this thread, but I simply have to share my experiences.
                    Today for example I drove to the usual lake and blew up a clear GL1200. I really had to fight this one to get balanced because it was a little bigger in the neck end and I had to let air out, but I eventually got to work for me.
                    Today I wore my cheap neck entry latex catsuit from Thailand, my fleese suit and over it my Hydroglove drysuit.
                    I managed to get just the right amount of air in the balloon, maybe a little too much because I was thrown off a couple of times, but I finally found the right balance. The balloon really had to be braked like a wild horse.
                    The balloon felt absolutely amazing between my legs. The area I sat on had just about five to ten cm of air under it so it really felt like it trying to lift off from the lake with me sitting on it.
                    It was the most amazing feeling and I really had to concentrate to stay on the balloon, but it was all worth it.
                    I don't think that I have ever felt so much like flying on the balloon before and still it's also a really good way to train up my shoulder.
                    Wearing the latex suit also gives me an extra kick and its supports my shoulder nicely. The lake was totally calm and I was sitting on the balloon in my suit and getting a boner.
                    So all in all one of the best balloon experiences I have ever had.
                    Last edited by scuba; 27-12-2017, 12:11.

Comment

Hey scuba!
                      Dont apologize for posting your experiences. The best part about these forums is being able to share
                      & wow! What awesome adventures! Im super jealous, lol! I wanna try ballooning on a lake so bad it hurts! I love how you said it almost felt as though the balloon was trying to lift you out of the water with you on top!
                      Some day I'd love to go on a balloon adventure with you! Nice & casual; as if floating on a lake with balloons in front of people is the most innocent thing anyone can do! That would be super fun!
                      I always look forward to hearing of your new experiences!

Comment

• scuba
                        • Jan 2017

That could be so cool :-P.
                        It's actually a bit of a dream for me to introduce my new "sport" to other people.
                        You know just show up at a crowded lake beach and blow up a bounce of GL's and offer anyone who is interested to experience it for a small fee.

Comment

Oh, yeah! Now THAT is definitely one business I'd gladly invest in! I think that would be crazy awesome if lake-ballooning take-off as a new sport!

Comment

• scuba
                            • Jan 2017

Yea :-P I might do it this upcoming summer.

Comment

• scuba
                              • Jan 2017

This afternoon I dressed up in my latex leggings and my spy cycling latex suit. Over it my fleece suit and hydroglove latex drysuit..
                              I have started using a new kind of lupe on my latex suit that makes it feel even better on my body.
                              When I got to the lake it was raining, but I didn't mind since I was nice and warm in my rubber suit.
                              I inflated the balloon and after a few adjustments I was ready to go.
                              It was nice and calm and I floated around for about an hour enjoying the balloon.
                              A couple looked at me from the other side of the lake,but I didn't get to talk with them.
                              This particular balloon I have used four times and it doesn't seem warn out yet.
                              I love the combined feeling of being carried by the balloon and the rubber on my skin. It's almost better than floating naked

Comment

• scuba
                                • Jan 2017

Today I started putting on my cheap neck entry latex suit from Thailand. At that point i wasn´t even sure that i wanted to go floating today. But looking at my balloons i the urge got too big, so i packed my gear and dressed up puttitng my fleece suit and Hydroglove suit on over my latex suit.
                                Driving out to the lake my latex suit really began to make its presents on my body be felt. So when i got to the lake i had a really nice warm rubbery feeling on my intire body. But the lake was still frozen so i had to find a new place.
                                I drove down to a place where the Gudenå river floats between two big lakes with a camp site on the one side and really expencive houses on the other.
                                Since i was already dressed in my drysuit i just blew up the balloon (it was the 5´th or 6´xt time i use it and it´s still good) and stepped over it. I had a little truble getting it right since it was so cold, but eventualy i found the right ballance and paddled out.
                                I started paddeling towards the biggest lake, but wasn´t able to becauce the current pushed me the other way. So i just letted the balloon diside where it wanted to take me and drifted gently down the river enjoying the wiew and being carried by the balloon.
                                My latex suit made it feel like i was sitting nacked on the balloon even though i was layered up inside my drysuit it felt really nice.
                                I drifted to the other lake and waded ashore by some jettys.
                                I thought it could be fun to try to jump from the jetty with the balloon between my legs, so i went up there and stepped over the balloon.
                                It was about a meter (3 feet) plunge from the jetty to the water, so i hung on to the balloon and jumped expecting it to pop with me on it on impact.
                                To my anzement it didn´t. I just bounced up and down a couble of times. It felt really cool, but the part of the balloon i sat on really got strech out. I was still foating, but in a very upright posision that wasn´t comortable, so i paddled ashore and deflated the balloon a called it the day.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎