X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pink Balloon
    • Oct 2016

Introducing Myself

Hello there, I'm Pink Balloon.

Just thought I'd talk a little about myself.

I'm a loon (naturally, that's why I'm here), semi-popper, while I love balloons, the excitment of popping can't be denied.

The more unusual aspect may be that, I'm a sissy, I'm into feminization hence my name being Pink Balloon.

My personal favorite balloons are some Disney Princess prints from the dollar tree, I have way too many and sleep with at least one under my covers.

So yeah, if anyone's wondering anything feel free to ask, I'm glad to have found a site for loons, I know plenty of feminization sites and love them all.
  • lilolover82
    • Mar 2014

Re: Introducing Myself

Hello and welcome to the forum. I see you navigate the website well. Hope you enjoy it.
    Washington State, United States

Comment

• lilolover82
      • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Pink Balloon
      My personal favorite balloons are some Disney Princess prints from the dollar tree, I have way too many and sleep with at least one under my covers.
      Out of curiosity are they mylar or latex, and do they arouse you when you play with them? Also do you enjoy inflatables?
      Washington State, United States

Comment

• Pink Balloon
        • Oct 2016

Latex, 9" Cindy, Belle, and Rapunzel, six to a pack, light blue, white, purple, and pink, they can be arousing.

And yes, inflatable's are enjoyable don't have any becase space issues but I enjoy pictures of beautiful girl playing with them.

Comment

• Pink Balloon
          • Oct 2016

Thankies. *giggle*

Comment

• BalloonBear
            • Oct 2016

Hello everyone!

I am 38 (going on 39 on the 29th), gay bear in Seattle,WA. Been into balloons since I was 12 years old! Love everything about them. I am a popper mostly, but sometime I do just love to have them around.

Comment

• JOhara
              • Jul 2015

I am girly in the sense my favorite colors are pink and blue and I love the baby shower prints over other common prints with various flowers, bottles, and the "its a girl" or "its a boy" print. Unfortunately those prints are rarely ever seen in photos or videos. Its always "happy birthday" "i love you" and smiley faces.

Comment

• Pink Balloon
                • Oct 2016

I found a pink it's a girl balloon with pokadots laying in the grass on my way home one time.

I thought it was down to just air, but when it got dry it raised again.

Comment

• 9/11 did Bush
                  • Nov 2016

I'm also girly with balloons, as others have said, I'm a leaner towards pinks, blacks and whites, especially polka dots (my older female cousin likes them too, when we first started looning she had heaps of Q24 polka dot balloons). My gf also likes polka dots, and she gets quite horny when I bring her favourite packet of sky blue 16" polka dots to her house.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Welcome Pink! Pink balloons are definitely some of my favorite

Comment

• scuba
                      • Jan 2017

My relation whit balloons is a bit special.
                      I realy like to be boyant whit them in water.
                      One of the things I do is to bring about 30 modeling balloons whit me out to a lake, wrap them around my thighs and torso and wade into the water and feeling them make me boyant. I also do this whit a GL 1200 that I inflate to half it´s size and sit on the almost deflated middle part.
                      I realy like to lie on realy big balloons and hate when they pop.
                      It started when I was a teenager, having dreams of floating on latex balloons and has evolved into both a love of balloons and wearing rubber close whitch I usually combine.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎