• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katielynn
    Expert Blower
    • May 2012

New Looner Game

I made up a new game with a friend of mine. Tell me what you think:

You need a group of friends, a bag of balloons, a six-sided die and a pencil and some paper to keep score. Write down the name of each player and the numbers 1-6. Each number represents a way to pop a balloon.

1- blow to pop
    2 - sit to pop
    3 - squeeze to pop
    4 - step to pop
    5 - stab it with the pencil
    6 - blow to pop

(That’s right, I used btp twice cuz it’s my favorite!)

The goal is to cross off each number on the list, in order.

So the way it works is you roll the die. If you get a 1, you blow the balloon until it bursts and you cross off number one. If you roll 2-6, you put that many breaths into the balloon and the next person’s turn starts. Let’s say you rolled a 3 and you’re holding onto your balloon with three breaths in it until it’s your turn again. Now if you roll a one, you btp it. But if you roll say a 5, you put 5 more breaths into your balloon. If it pops while you’re blowing (unless you rolled a 1 or 6), you put 5 breaths into a new balloon and it’s the next players turn. If you’ve already done your #1 btp, you’re trying to roll a 2 so you can sit Pop the one you’re probably already starting to inflate.

Make sense?
    I love to hear the BOOM!
  • Bubblyzzz
    • Jul 2017

Re: New Looner Game

:d :d :d :d

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Oh, yes! My new go to game at parties!
      Love it!

Comment

• Popemall

That sounds fun, I would love to play a few rounds od this with you guys

Comment

• marja

It sounds like fun, but a bit complicated!

When I start the game and I throw 3x 6, so I put 18 breaths in my balloon, so it pops. Does that count as b2p 1? Or do I need to throw a 1 and take all the breaths needed to burst it?

For number 2 till 5, I can only pop balloon 2, when I throw a 2, right? So it may take several blow to pops, before I can sitpop it?

Let's say I completed #1 and have 3 breaths in balloon 2, do I need to sitpop it with only 3 breaths in it? Or can I continue to inflate it to a size where it is possible to sitpop it? (And if not, what happens when I fail to sitpop a balloon, which will happen, when I only put 3 breaths in.)

Comment

• marja

And 6, blow to pop again?

I would replace that with a b2p contest. When you arrive at balloon 6, and throw a 6, every other player has to roll the dice. The player(s) with the highest number compete against you. The other player chooses the size of the balloons. If you win, you win the game. If you don't win, the game continues.

Comment

• loonlover817
              • Feb 2018

we need to have a blow to pop.net new years eve part and play this game and add a twist u also take a article of clothing off at each number tooo
              lover your loons forever

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
                • Jul 2017

you know, we could all play this in chat!

Comment

• Meililoon
                  aka lyckr
                  • Sep 2014

I think it would be easier if you don't have to do them in order. With some bad luck, it could take a very long time to finish the game. I believe it will take long enough to just get all six different rolls. You could still have the extra b2p thing going, if you roll and get the same number twice.

Originally posted by Bubblyzzz
                  you know, we could all play this in chat!
                  That could be fun
                  Last edited by Meililoon; 21-02-2018, 12:38.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎