Beverage casks - inflating the foil bladders inside.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Q24heaven
    • Nov 2016

Beverage casks - inflating the foil bladders inside.

I don't see this much on looner boards, most probably because beverage casks are an Australian invention, but am I the only one who likes inflating these bladders?

My first experience of getting hard was after a christmas party in the late 70s. A few wine casks sat empty on the kitchen bar after all the guests were gone, so when it came to my brother and I cleaning up the kitchen, the last thing was taking out the garbage. My brother asked if I could rip the boxes open and crush them. However before I did, the foil bags inside were pulled out, and out of curiosity as a ten year old would do, one of the bags were blown up.

Immediately I was drowning in an ocean of wonderful bliss, it felt intense and beautiful, but not having the vocabulary or knowing the terminology of describing what I was feeling, euphoria was the only way I could express such a sensation.

I took both of the bladders to bed, and well, this was my first forray into puberty, the child was about to become a man.

Generally these bladders feel at their best when freshly out of the box that there in, and particularly when they have come from the fridge. Being some sort of packaging, I would suspect for hygene purposes, the foil is coated in some form of antiseptic which further softens the foil. After touching and using these bladders, the antiseptic coating tends to wear off after a few days, where then the foil becomes somewhat hard and less desirable. After about three of four days they either get used as pillows on long train trips, or go into the bin.

When inflated, I love clawing my fingers, mainly my thumb into the foil as it scrunches. When fresh, this experience for me is my ultimate looning pleasure. Sometimes if I'm wearing thongs (scuffs or flip flops), I'll dig my toe nails into the side, and I guess here this is where you could call me a border line popper.

It's not so much I want to pop the cask, but the joy of digging my nails into that foil makes me white hot. I actually do hope during an experience that the plastic doesn't tear and that the bladder survives.

So I guess with all that said, just wondering if they are any other looners who love these inflatable beverage foil bladders?
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: Beverage casks - inflating the foil bladders inside.

We had a beer sphere at a party once..... a big rubbery pressurised ball full of beer inside a large cardboard box. Once the beer had almost gone we ripped the box open and had a game of drunken football with the beach ball sized bladder within till someone kicked it onto a fire we'd got lit n with a loud squeaky pop it was no more!

Comment

• Squeeze Cey
      Bag Buster
      • Feb 2024

I'm an Aussie and have recently discovered the fun of a beverage cask which the drinking water comes in. I love inflating them until absolutely rock hard and gently tapping my nails onto them for the boink sound they make. I also like ever so gently straddling them, grinding them back and forth and drawing figure 8's on them with the movement of my hips. I also love gently squeezing them between my thighs whilst straddling them. I wish I wasn't so petrified of popping noises as I'd absolutely love to get real rough with one of these babies and give it a good riding.

I also think it's such a turn on when adults (especially guys) are lighthearted and cheeky enough to want to blow them up when empty. I'd love to straddle one on my partner's lap with him playfully teasing me that it's going to bust 😜

Comment

• glovepopper
        • May 2019

Hi guys, are you talking about bladders like the one on my photo? This is a small 3 liters (apple juice), but I heard that there are also large ones, even 20 liters. They are quite durable, because they have a double layer of foil. The one in the photo is inflated to 2 psi.
        foil bladder.jpg

Comment

• Squeeze Cey
          Bag Buster
          • Feb 2024

Yes they're very similar to the one you posted, it looks huge for 3 litres.

Comment

• glovepopper
            • May 2019

Originally posted by Squeeze Cey
            Yes they're very similar to the one you posted, it looks huge for 3 litres.
            The uninflated one is 25x30 cm.

Comment

• snh61
              • Sep 2017

Yeah, I have inflated those too. Yes, they are very durable, because of two or three layers of foil, but the plastic itself used to make these is in itself very durable.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                • May 2017

Lately find the ten litre Pureau water casks a turn on, love blowing them up, and gently touching my naked back. The arch of the longer side of the cask, and the curve of my back fit perfectly into a posotive and negative curve contact, and when lightly moving it up and down, particularly in cooler, less humid weather, it is absolute heaven.

The scrunchiness of the foil gets me off very quickly, but more importantly, the longer side of the cask has a conservatively serrated edge. Not too sharp where it would cut your skin, but nice enough for some kind of tickling sensation that get's me massively hard. I started using these several years ago for scratching an itchy back, and well, these things definitely do more then that, never knew a piece of inflatable foil could feel so nice and wonderful.

Comment

• glovepopper
                  • May 2019

I found this photo some time ago in the internet resources...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍