Is it possible to print on balloons at home?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Dec 2016

Is it possible to print on balloons at home?

Just wondering, I had the idea of printing some sexy pictures on balloons, but ordering that anywhere is out of the question for obvious reasons. Is there a way to do this at home?
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: Is it possible to print on balloons at home?

I've seen some people around who do custom prints, but you require some equipment for it and I also think there's limits for what kind of prints you can make that will look good.

Comment

• OverTheTop
      • Dec 2013

Originally posted by 4321
      Just wondering, I had the idea of printing some sexy pictures on balloons, but ordering that anywhere is out of the question for obvious reasons. Is there a way to do this at home?
      Why is ordering out of the question? Looner sites like Balloons United do custom prints.

Comment

• Seidenki
        • Dec 2016

Home balloon printing kits are not hard to find. For instance, https://www.balloon-printing.com/scr...nting-kit.html

Most of the difficulty is in creating the mask for the silk-screen.

Comment

• OverTheTop
          • Dec 2013

As an alternative, it's very easy to create stencils and then trace them onto partially inflated balloons with sharpies. Cutting them out of paper takes a bit of patience but works well enough; if you own or have access to a 3D printer you can print one for higher quality/detail.

Comment

• Gunnapop
            • Oct 2020

Get some Burman Liquid latex and black colorant. Mix 3:2 with a few drops of ammonia. For example, inflate a 17" balloon to 7". Wipe it down to remove all the talc. Use a Q-Tip and paint your own. Lay it on thick.....sometimes requiring more than one coat. Once dry.....talc and enjoy. I've done paddles and they don't require pre-inflation....but, many coats in order to maintain print density.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎