What is the most over inflated balloon you've seen?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • l00nerboy14
    • Jan 2020

Re: What is the most over inflated balloon you've seen?

that's pretty funny

Comment

• l00nerboy14
      • Jan 2020

I'm a non popper, but I like huge necks.

Comment

• l00nerboy14
        • Jan 2020

I agree the TT24 don't have a well proportioned neck, bulb is to large. The Q24 was perfect.

Comment

• ArchibaldR
          • May 2021

Oh i love this thread! Please share more, i love it!

For me i think the most overinflated balloon is a simple 12 inch from a local sort of dollar store (Big Bazar for the Dutch people). The package says ''XL Balloons'' but 12 inch isn't really XL haha. However, the latex of these balloons is thinner or something, as they tend to get massive. As a comparison next to this one is an overinflated 9 inch balloon from another dollar store (Action).

Comment

• b0f0s0f
            • Nov 2016

Your pictures didn't work, could you try again? I would love to see

Comment

• ArchibaldR
              • May 2021

I'm sorry, i'm pretty new to this forum and images don't work as i'm used to on other forums

I've uploaded the image to Imgur; https://imgur.com/a/oWm0d3m

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                • Nov 2016

Awesome, I love when thin balloons get really big and round, I've been trying to find some like that myself.

Comment

• anon12
                  • Jun 2020

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Huge ginger ray 36" balloon I put on my pump
                  Shame that the camera didnt get all of it

Wanna guess how big that actually got? Cos i think thats easily 50+ maybe even 60 but im not good with guessing that type of thing

Comment

• condensatelover
                    • Jan 2022

Which type? Latex? Foil?
                    If it is latex, it was on my BF birthday. We found a fully inflated balloon in the park. Ecological organization advert balloon. We had a sportsman in our gang. He took a balloon and said: "I will inflate it to the max without pop. And the neck started to form. And he blew it to the max expansion. The neck was abot 15 cm long. Then it suddenly popped with a bang comparable to a firecracker from TheOftlerer (watch on yt)

I was blowing up figure bobo balloons (star shaped). It was easy to blow them up by mouth, but I wanted to look at the overinflated balloon. I made a deep breath and blew the balloon. Funny, but it did not pop. It just became plump. So I tried again. And now star lost its' form and became really funny. Finally, I tied it off and tried to put on a stick, but the balloon had a leak at the blowing part.
                    I became angry. I made a huge breath, blew the balloon. It expanded. I repeated the procedure three times and finally balloon popped right in my face. I also saw water droplets flying out of the burst balloon

Comment

• TheBiggertheBetter
                      • Dec 2020

A while back I had a 36 inch Koogel balloon from Amazon. It had been inflated/deflated several times. I finally put it on an airpump on top of a bed and let it go till bursting. Holy cow it got huge. Granted the ceilings are a bit lower in my basement, but it was touching the ceiling when it finally burst! Good times!

Comment

• aron_crow
                        • May 2020

I am never surprised by this. I get surprised when people underinflate them or do not understand how big it will go. Most people keep blowing them until they feel "its big/tight enough".

Comment

• jameswilkinson
                          • Feb 2023

Originally posted by Vicci
                          It survived the journey home, and overnight, but must have popped whilst I was out on Sunday as when I got back only the stick remains (I still haven't found the remains of the balloon).

It was the Krispy Kreme in Peterborough - usually they have small ones out and about, but as it was late at night I guess they didn't have any ready done so she did one for me as they weren't busy.
                          Have you been back recently? I'm often passing, may have to stop off next time!

Comment

• Vicci
                            Blown to bits
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by jameswilkinson
                            Have you been back recently? I'm often passing, may have to stop off next time!
                            I've not seen any balloons there (or at other Krispy Kreme's) since the pandemic, so not sure if they even do them anymore
                            Vicci x

Comment

• IILoonerII
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2020

It seems like it came and took everything good/fun away….

Comment

• Whale Rider
                                • Nov 2022

Originally posted by Blown2Bits
                                it is not the pandemic who is taking everything away, it only accelerated the trend.
                                the real culprits are social media being cheaper advertising than balloons and the ESG rules (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enviro...ate_governance) that are plaguing the world now. Investmentfunds handling trillions of dollars are removing investments from companies that don't conform with their dystopic rules.
                                not really since the oil companies are for example really well funded by investment-locusts err funds.. (a-)social media is just less work for the advertiser you dont have to distribute something you dont need people to do the pesky inflating amd distributing... social media: press button after making an ad video... finished... what is more surprising is that people are actually buying junk that some ad-whore is shoving into the camera...

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎